going to gamestop for a PSP

wakeandbake

CAGiversary!
ok im finally ready to get rid of my DS for a psp.. I called my gamestop and asked them about the 20% towards trade email and they said i could use it.. they also have psp's in stock. so this is what im trading in

Nintendo DS
supermario64 DS
Feel the magic
Final Fantasy Dawn of souls
Golden Sun
Halo 2
Halo
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X2
Zelda The windwaker
GT3
Resident Evil CVX
Arc the Lad ToS
.hack1
.hack2
Resident Evil Outbreak
Xenosaga
DDR MAX2
DDR MAX1
Red Faction
Kingdom Hearts

K thats it what do you guys think Ill get for all of this + the 20% email towards a psp..

[quote name='wakeandbake']ok im finally ready to get rid of my DS for a psp.. I called my gamestop and asked them about the 20% towards trade email and they said i could use it.. they also have psp's in stock. so this is what im trading in

Nintendo DS
supermario64 DS
Feel the magic
Golden Sun
Halo 2
Halo
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X2
Zelda The windwaker
GT3
Resident Evil CVX
Arc the Lad ToS
.hack1
.hack2
Resident Evil Outbreak
Xenosaga
DDR MAX2
DDR MAX1
Red Faction
Kingdom Hearts

K thats it what do you guys think Ill get for all of this + the 20% email towards a psp..[/QUOTE]

With this quality stuff...I'd go to EB and do the reverse 3 for 1 Sony PSP game trade-in deal....or you'd want to Ebay that stuff...or sell that stuff here. You've got quality stuff, me thinks.

Selling your DS for a PSP?!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

It is totally not worth it man.. You probably will end up saying, "Oh man, I wish I had (insert game here that I traded in for my psp), I really want to play it right now." and you probably payed a lot more money for all that stuff than what they are giving you.

[quote name='wakeandbake']ok im finally ready to get rid of my DS for a psp.. I called my gamestop and asked them about the 20% towards trade email and they said i could use it.. they also have psp's in stock. so this is what im trading in

Nintendo DS
supermario64 DS
Feel the magic
Golden Sun
Halo 2
Halo
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X2
Zelda The windwaker
GT3
Resident Evil CVX
Arc the Lad ToS
.hack1
.hack2
Resident Evil Outbreak
Xenosaga
DDR MAX2
DDR MAX1
Red Faction
Kingdom Hearts

K thats it what do you guys think Ill get for all of this + the 20% email towards a psp..[/QUOTE]

You going to trade all of that stuff for a PSP and a game or two? Not worth it (IMO), as that is a lot of quality stuff. The PSP will go down in price, and you can get it then without giving up a good chunk of your gaming collection right now.

[quote name='Kain Vincent']You going to trade all of that stuff for a PSP and a game or two? Not worth it (IMO), as that is a lot of quality stuff. The PSP will go down in price, and you can get it then without giving up a good chunk of your gaming collection right now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you will regret that trade in... And also you should sell it somewhere else to get more cash.

[quote name='Kain Vincent']You going to trade all of that stuff for a PSP and a game or two? Not worth it (IMO), as that is a lot of quality stuff. The PSP will go down in price, and you can get it then without giving up a good chunk of your gaming collection right now.[/QUOTE]

PSP won't drop for at least a year (if that). Sony for the PS2 didn't drop the price until xbox said they would. What competition do they truly have? The 10 games for a 64 bit DS? My DS is collecting dust while I wait for Castlevania, Advance Wars, and Final Fantasy 3 (hence nothing coming til at least August).

Now to the poster of thread...
You are turning in a lot of quality stuff. You might as well attempt to sell some off on CAG to fellow CAGers or to Ebay. You will get alot more.

Nintendo DS
supermario64 DS
Feel the magic
Golden Sun
Halo 2
Halo
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X2
Zelda The windwaker
GT3
Resident Evil CVX
Arc the Lad ToS
.hack1
.hack2
Resident Evil Outbreak
Xenosaga
DDR MAX2
DDR MAX1
Red Faction
Kingdom Hearts

At least go to Gamerush for the bonus $5 offer. EB and Gamestop are horrible with trade in values.

[quote name='lordopus99']PSP won't drop for at least a year (if that). Sony for the PS2 didn't drop the price until xbox said they would. [/QUOTE]

Demand also affects price. PS2 had a helluva lot more demand than the PSP does now. I expect a price drop before fall. At least wait until they release a bundle with games or a stand alone psp without all the overpriced junk in the "release bundle". Whatever you do GET THE WARRANTY OFFERED. You should probably consider the place you are doing the trades and the particulars of their psp warranty.

[quote name='gaelan']Demand also affects price. PS2 had a helluva lot more demand than the PSP does now. I expect a price drop before fall. At least wait until they release a bundle with games or a stand alone psp without all the overpriced junk in the "release bundle". Whatever you do GET THE WARRANTY OFFERED. You should probably consider the place you are doing the trades and the particulars of their psp warranty.[/QUOTE]

working at a EB I can tell you the demand is there. Come Xmas you will definitely notice it... hell when GTA comes out this late spring/early summer. The only way I forsee any price change is sony selling the system by itself without the mem card or case.

man have the same problem want the new psp 3000 before the grand turismo game comes out omg when i think about it there gonna make grand turismo psp bundle soon... anyways i need 200 $ towards this psp bundle heres the stuf im thinkin bout gettin rid of any ideas of whow much credit i'll get off it been trading with game stop for years (same game stop store with same employees even)

xbox 1 with componat cables and power cables
forza motor sport 1
halo 2

game cube platnuim edition with game player
and cd
metroid prime 2
metroid prime
nfs under ground 1
nfs under ground 2
super smash bros brawl
nfs prostreet wii game thing

all of these games are mint condition
and i can still see my face in them
how much would you guyz think i'll get ??? (i've been very lucky before and got 30$ for trading in 3 ps2 games and 1 ps3 game whitch was worth 40$ and got 20$ for it )
also therer offering 6 games for 40% more credit would it still appile with 8 games???

I think you should go the ebay route. I scored a psp and 15 games (most of which were pretty good) for 180. There are some good deals if you dig around

[quote name='Jgel']Guys the topic is from 2005 I think it could be closed.[/QUOTE]
Lol its experienced a newb revival

the new guy should also trade his stuff on here or elsewhere. Probably be able to get a psp for the gamecube or xbox and a couple games.

bread's done
Back