Gold disc Xbox games?

billg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hi all.

Just wondering if you knew of any CHEAP Xbox games/discs that have gold backs.

Also, are there any games for any system that come in colors other than black, blue, silver, and gold? Thank you.

I am making an video game-themed art project and wish to solely use video game discs for it. CD-Rs would be much easier, but that would be cheating. You know how some people have computer programs, where they can make a large image from many tiny ones? Like that one of George W. Bush made up of photos of all the soldiers who have died in Iraq? Well if the artist used family photos or pictures from magazines, that would be cheating. Hence, it would be cheating using CD-Rs(but I'm not making anything nearly that intensive, thank god).

WHAT THE fuck IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!!????!!!!!???????
What kind of stupid idea is this??? You elitist fuck, get over yourself, and die while you're at it...
Do something productive, like make a difference in the world, even if you get a job picking up horse shit from behind a mounted police officer, at least you'll save some people from having to smell it....
Motivate yourself you turd...
-Goatman

[quote name='goatindaruffness']WHAT THE fuck IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!!????!!!!!???????
What kind of stupid idea is this??? You elitist fuck, get over yourself, and die while you're at it...
Do something productive, like make a difference in the world, even if you get a job picking up horse shit from behind a mounted police officer, at least you'll save some people from having to smell it....
Motivate yourself you turd...
-Goatman[/QUOTE]

It's... just an art project.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I think he was joking. What exactly are you doing for your project? It sounds very interesting.[/QUOTE]

I've decided what I'm going to do. Using regular discs, as well as a few PS1 discs and the white fronts of a few others(sports games?), I will be making a gigantic metal slime.

metalslimead9.jpg

[quote name='billg']I am making an video game-themed art project and wish to solely use video game discs for it. CD-Rs would be much easier, but that would be cheating. You know how some people have computer programs, where they can make a large image from many tiny ones? Like that one of George W. Bush made up of photos of all the soldiers who have died in Iraq? Well if the artist used family photos or pictures from magazines, that would be cheating. Hence, it would be cheating using CD-Rs(but I'm not making anything nearly that intensive, thank god).[/QUOTE]

can u post pics when ur done we would like to see it

[quote name='starmask2k3']can u post pics when ur done we would like to see it[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. Gonna take a while though. Quite busy with work and the personal life. In the meantime, any suggestions or tips are welcome.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x has the gold discs.[/quote]
All of the games that came out within 8-10 months of the Xbox's launch have a gold bottom(for some strange reason).

Mechassault was one of the first games that switched to a silver bottom.

you can always do a blue slime using the older PS2 games. Most of those older PS2 blu disks are easier to find (sports games) and alot cheaper. If we have any blue disks that won't play at work I can ship some your way... if you want just PM me.

Here's a blue slime I slapped together for you. It's not perfect..but it's a start.
without a blue background:
http://i14.tinypic.com/40kbv4k.jpg

with a blue background:
http://i13.tinypic.com/2w5njmb.jpg

The silver disks are small gamecube games.
Hope this helps you.

[quote name='ctice44']you can always do a blue slime using the older PS2 games. Most of those older PS2 blu disks are easier to find (sports games) and alot cheaper. If we have any blue disks that won't play at work I can ship some your way... if you want just PM me.

Here's a blue slime I slapped together for you. It's not perfect..but it's a start.
without a blue background:
http://i14.tinypic.com/40kbv4k.jpg

with a blue background:
http://i13.tinypic.com/2w5njmb.jpg

The silver disks are small gamecube games.
Hope this helps you.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much. I like what you did with the blue background. I was initially going to do a blue slime, but then I saw they had red mouths, and I know of no red-backed discs, nor do I want a bunch of Red Faction fronts or whatever in his mouth. I feel bad enough using sports titles for the white eyes.

bread's done
Back