GoldBox - Stargate SG-1 Complete Collection $131.99, 7PM EST Atlantis Season 3 $19.99

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
Got this in my email this morning:

As someone who has shown an interest in "Stargate"-related items, you might be interested in the following offers, available June 30 only:

There will be a special discount on "Stargate SG-1: The Complete Series Collection" in our Gold Box.

There will also be a special deal on other select "Stargate" product throughout the day in the Lightning Deals. Learn more.

GOLD BOX: Stargate SG-1 The Complete Collection - $131.99 (Reg. $216.99)

Just my guesses.

6AM PDT - Stargate Continuum DVD $7.99
8AM PDT - Stargate Ark of Truth DVD $7.99
10AM PDT - Stargate Atlantis Season 1 - $19.99
1PM PDT - Stargate Atlantis Season 2 - $19.99
4PM PDT - Stargate Atlantis Season 3 - $19.99
7PM PDT Clue: Col. Samantha Carter arrives! - Stargate Atlantis Season 4 - $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Insert usual comment about the packaging on the Complete SG-1 series set sucking hard.

I'd make sure people read over the comments about the packaging on the complete series set when ordering, since I ran into issues with it. I found a deal just as good on the separate season sets from Costco a little while ago.

love to see stargate alantis or whatever it was called at 10 or less per season. since best buy has season 1- 4 for 17 each this week

Just a head ups that the complete collection has been $99.99 during Amazon 1 day sales last year. I believe the lowest is has gone this year was $129.99

[quote name='HERETOSTAY']Just a head ups that the complete collection has been $99.99 during Amazon 1 day sales last year. I believe the lowest is has gone this year was $129.99[/QUOTE]

yeah would be interesting if they dropped it down to the 99$ sale again. would love to get atlantis or the standalone movies too.

That would be nice, though from what I've read about the PQ on both releases on BR, they're nothing to write home about.

Ark of Truth is $14.99 on BR right now, as is Continuum on BR. Oddly enough, the two-pack is $39.98 right now. :whistle2:s

[quote name='shrike4242']Insert usual comment about the packaging on the Complete SG-1 series set sucking hard.

I'd make sure people read over the comments about the packaging on the complete series set when ordering, since I ran into issues with it. I found a deal just as good on the separate season sets from Costco a little while ago.[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? It comes inside a fucking Stargate!! How could anything be more awesome? I bought it last time it was in the Gold Box and it sits proudly on my shelf.

I'd love a complete collection of Atlantis but that doesn't come out until October. I guess I'd spring for a good deal on both SG-1 movies.

Just my guesses.

6AM - Stargate Continuum
8AM - Stargate Ark of Truth
10AM - Stargate Children of the Gods or the Stargate Movie
1PM - Stargate Atlantis Season 1
4PM - Stargate Atlantis Season 2
7PM - Stargate Atlantis Season 4

I think you're right on those guesses, at least on the first two. The third one makes sense as well, though I'd wager on the movie being the item in the sale.

For the last three, I think the last one might be Season 3, not Season 4.

For AoT and Continuum, I'm hoping it's on BR and not DVD. They're each $14.99 each on BR at the moment, so having them be $9.99 on BR would be buys for me.

Alright, I've got to ask, since three people have made this point now.. What's wrong with the packaging on the complete SG-1? I think it's great.

EDIT: Nevermind, I looked it up. I've never had problems with it, though I can see your point.

The last one has to be Season 4 though, because I'm pretty sure Carter didn't arrive until Season 4 as head of the Atlantis expedition. Woolsey took over in Season 5. Wier was in charge for the first 3 seasons.

[quote name='jp0213']The last one has to be Season 4 though, because I'm pretty sure Carter didn't arrive until Season 4 as head of the Atlantis expedition. Woolsey took over in Season 5. Wier was in charge for the first 3 seasons.[/QUOTE]As I think back about it, I think you're right.

I should go check the back of my S3 and S4 boxes and double-check. Shame they won't do anything for S5, likely, since I wouldn't mind it on the cheaper.

1PM PDT Clue: Watch out for the Wraiths - Stargate Atlantis Season 1
4PM PDT Clue: Get personal with Atlantis - Stargate Atlantis Season 2
7PM PDT Clue: Col. Samantha Carter arrives! - Stargate Atlantis Season 4

these would have to be cheaper then 16 each to make it worth the cash since best buy has them for 17 each. this week

Love to see them 10 each BUT would never happen

did they ever say what happen to that one person who got mergered with that drone wraith when they both fell into the ocean at the end of one of the seasons. i know they came back for a few other eps but did they ever say what happened to them

an any word on when the new stargate show hits sci fi

stargate season 1-10 98 bucks
http://www.dvdgoing.com/product.php?id=855&name=Stargate SG1 Complete Seaon 1-10 DVD

I'm pretty sure those are bootleg/chinese editions. The box is pretty much a dead giveaway. That and the screenshot they are using for the show is Atlantis.

Feh. DVD edition for Continuum. $7.99 is a good price, though.

For the SG-1 box sets, the best I could manage was $25 each as a B1G1 @ Costco a couple of months ago. $12.50 per season was a nice sweet spot.

I'm seriously hoping for some good prices on those Atlantis box sets - I really like what I saw of the show from time to time, but the seasons always seem to be too expensive for me to actually bite.

Hoping for about ~$15-$20 on those guys..

You may not need to get that giddy, as BB has them for $16.99 each right now:

Season 4: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...te+atlantis&lp=3&type=product&cp=1&id=1853288
Season 3: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...te+atlantis&lp=4&type=product&cp=1&id=1649895
Season 2: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...te+atlantis&lp=5&type=product&cp=1&id=1614463
Season 1: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...te+atlantis&lp=6&type=product&cp=1&id=1489936

My guess is that Amazon may drop the prices on season sets to match BB's price for the Gold Box, though they may not go below that.

Atlantis Season1 for $19.99. I have a feeling the last 3 are going to be Atlantis Seasons for the same price. So at this point, not worth watching almost.

$19.99 to get shipped to your door versus $16.99 + tax + time/gas to pick up from BB. For most people, it's a wash.

Plus, I picked up S1 - S4 from Amazon around mid-January for $19.99 each. So, the price isn't that amazing, since they've done it before. Though, back then, I think it was a PM to a BB sale running at that time.

[quote name='slidecage']
did they ever say what happen to that one person who got mergered with that drone wraith when they both fell into the ocean at the end of one of the seasons. i know they came back for a few other eps but did they ever say what happened to them
[/QUOTE]

That wasn't Stargate. That was Farscape. Same actors though. I think that arc was finished up in the direct to DVD movies...

Like the X-Files collection package.. be sure to check the discs.
The packaging is very poor and don't be surprise to find a lot of scratch discs.

bread's done
Back