Golden Axe FREE @gamersgate.com

rckola911

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
fat wallet has some codes to get a legit copy of golden axe if anyone's interested this is good for 3 days only. then it goes back to 15 dollars.
here is the link: since im a new user i cant post the link but here is all u need:
• Enter this Code at Checkout: GIVE-SEGA-GAXE-F8H43
code for 12/16
• Enter this Code at Checkout: GIVE-SEGA-GAXE-32LN2
code for 12/17
• Enter this Code at Checkout: GIVE-SEGA-GAXE-96PDB
code for 12/18

gamers gate is like a old game site with old pc games

* i would like to mention this runs great on my netbook atom processor. the game is ran in some sort of sega emulator but it was made by sega apparently. So the game is very smooth and even has save spots etc..

[quote name='Andami']Thanks, but this probably needs to be in the free forum.[/QUOTE]

who checks the free forums? I'm sure most cags don't mind this being posted in deals since it's a pretty good offer open to everybody.

Awesome, thanks!

On a side note, for those creating new accounts you'll also get a random Volvo game.

[quote name='Firvagor']Awesome, thanks!

On a side note, for those creating new accounts you'll also get a random Volvo game.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's called "Volvo The Game". I played it for a little bit when I first made my account there this summer. It's a simple, but neat racing game. There are other better ones out there but it's still a cool free gift for new registrants.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Grabbed a copy. I had to create a new account, any details on how to get the Volvo game?[/QUOTE]

I believe if you go to "My Games", there should be a download link there that you can click to download it.

Yes, just log back into your account on gamersgate.com and check like JStryke said, its a little over half a gig download and the specs to run it are mid-level pentium 4 era specs with a low-mid range (for the time) dedicated graphics card.

[quote name='Andami']Thanks, but this probably needs to be in the free forum.[/QUOTE]

If it's a free GAME then it belongs in the Video Game Deal forum. You can't get much greater of a deal on a game then free, can you?

bread's done
Back