Golden Sun New for GBA

i'm looking for a new or complete copy as well. and how is EB or Gamestop going to have a new, much less complete copy?

Ebay's your only shot. According to NPD less than 10 new copies of GS1 are sold a month now, which means you honestly have about 0% of finding one. You've probably got a pretty good chance to get one complete on ebay. Bootleg GBA auctions are always cart only, you can probably find a complete auction and they usually have pictures so you can tell it's legit.

smaller game stores in your area are your only retail bet, but aside from that, I can only see you finding a copy on Ebay or Half.com...

I got damn lucky and a CAG hooked me up with a sealed copy a few months back. There's a FAQ on CAG somewhere that tells you how to spot a GBA bootleg... prolly in the Nintendo section.

Anyway, good luck on finding it. It's an awesome RPG and definitely worth whatever you end up paying for it.

[quote name='SailorDaravon']Ebay's your only shot. According to NPD less than 10 new copies of GS1 are sold a month now, which means you honestly have about 0% of finding one. You've probably got a pretty good chance to get one complete on ebay. Bootleg GBA auctions are always cart only, you can probably find a complete auction and they usually have pictures so you can tell it's legit.[/QUOTE]

Bootleg GBA games are not always cart only. They usually make very cheap boxes for them. There are tons of GBA bootleg carts that come with a bootleg box. :D

[quote name='rodeojones903']Bootleg GBA games are not always cart only. They usually make very cheap boxes for them. There are tons of GBA bootleg carts that come with a bootleg box. :D[/QUOTE]

Yep. A lot of the times, the seller "will folding the box so not damaging in shipping. Manual will not included."

Yes, most of these bootlegs ship from Signapore or Asian countries (excluding Japan.)

bread's done
Back