Goldeneye: 007 Reloaded for PS3

roedaniel19

CAGiversary!
Is there somewhere I can grab a copy of this for $15 and under that I've yet to find? I have no clue why this game is so hard to find at what I would consider a reasonable price. Any help is appreciated.

I was looking for this game a month or so ago. Ended up buying a "new" copy off eBay. Turns out it wasn't new, but re-sealed. Anyways, the game worked fine but I ended up paying about $22.

FYI I re-bought this because I enjoyed playing online, but the PS3 online community is completely dead. Ended up picking it up for XBOX at Best Buy for $20 new. The XBOX online community is pretty active still.

[quote name='Twick87']I was looking for this game a month or so ago. Ended up buying a "new" copy off eBay. Turns out it wasn't new, but re-sealed. Anyways, the game worked fine but I ended up paying about $22.

FYI I re-bought this because I enjoyed playing online, but the PS3 online community is completely dead. Ended up picking it up for XBOX at Best Buy for $20 new. The XBOX online community is pretty active still.[/QUOTE]

I don't play online, and I only have a ps3. So i grabbed a copy from the link I posted above for $15 shipped. Not to bad. I like Bond games, even mediocre ones. :lol:

I have been trying to get this game since December of the 360 or PS3. I believe there was one time last fall where gamefly was selling it for 15 but I passed. Now I can't for the life of me find that price. I also do not get why the game wont crack that barrier when so many games in its situation have. I check the price at Wal-mart regularly and it has only dropped to 39.99.

My take on why this is so scarce is that 1) it was discontinued/only had one print run, 2) it was replaced with Legends and 3) Activision has apparently given up on Bond games. You can't even download the DLC characters on 360 anymore. I can't imagine this sold well since it came out smack in the middle of the craziest holiday season this gen.

You'll probably have to either buy used or find a brick-and-mortar location that still has a new copy and pay whatever they're asking at this point. The only two locations I've seen them at in the Twin Cities MN region is a couple of K-marts and my local Target, and they're always the PS3 version with a $50 price.

I'm in the same situation with the 360 version of WWE All Stars: either pay the $40 now for a new copy or regret it later. I'd opt for the former if you're serious about owning a copy.

Gamefly has the PS3 version on sale right now for like 13 bucks

I was going to get the xbox version but said eff it and jumped on this price.

bread's done
Back