Goldeneye 007 w/ Gold Classic Controller Pro $9.99 Toys R Us In Store

Gators300

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Went to Toys R Us today to pick up Zelda Skyward Sword for $30 and saw this with the other limited/collector's editions in the case. It was marked $9.98 and rang up at $9.98 as well. Awesome deal considering it includes the Gold Classic Controller Pro as well as the game. Good luck fellow CAGs in your search for this deal at your local Toys R Us!

20120331_213847.jpg

Wow, ive been on the hunt for a GC/Classic controller for the Wii. Might have to call tomorrow and check stock. Thanks OP.

Great find, going to call the Toys R Us tomorrow and seeing if they have it, doubt it though since I don't recall seeing them. I need a pro controller for Xenoblade on april

CAG 101: DO NOT CALL STORES!
You cost other CAG's the chance of getting a deal because you alerted that employee and who knows how many they alert.

[quote name='V Gundam']CAG 101: DO NOT CALL STORES!
You cost other CAG's the chance of getting a deal because you alerted that employee and who knows how many they alert.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but gas prices man. Seriously though, I have yet to meet any CAGs in Tallahassee. Till then no regrets on the calls.

So when the employee sees Goldeneye for $10 and there's one left, what do you think they'll tell you on the phone?

[quote name='confoosious']dammit. I was just at TRU and saw a few of these. Guess I'll be there tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Hey wanna get one for me buddy ol pal?

[quote name='Abeja']Hey wanna get one for me buddy ol pal?[/QUOTE]

I have no luck. By the time I get there tomorrow, there won't be any left.

lol Zelda four swords adventures 0_o whoa :O

edit- idiot me thought that pic was taken at the toys r us

will check my toys r us and see if i can get a copy of 007

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Did you import the Last Story there? that's a sexy looking box xD[/QUOTE]

I did! Awesome Limited Edition too. I have Pandora's Tower Collector's Edition on pre-order as well. Even if we do get some kind of CE for Last Story over here, I highly doubt it will be anywhere near as good.

[quote name='Gamien']So when the employee sees Goldeneye for $10 and there's one left, what do you think they'll tell you on the phone?[/QUOTE]

Not every employee is a hoarder. Idiot.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'll look into this. I wanted to get the PS3 version for the Move Support but that's a great price![/QUOTE]

It doesn't work too well with Move, you'll just end up getting really frustrated.

[quote name='confoosious']It doesn't take a hoarder. it just takes 1 copy left and an employee who just realized it's cheap.[/QUOTE]

I understand that, but every buffoon that runs around here thinking that every employee that works at an electronics desk is a gamer or reseller is really just too fucking paranoid. I hope you guys are keeping your tinfoil hats nice and shiny.

[quote name='HydroX']I understand that, but every buffoon that runs around here thinking that every employee that works at an electronics desk is a gamer or reseller is really just too fucking paranoid. I hope you guys are keeping your tinfoil hats nice and shiny.[/QUOTE]

oh definitely. tinfoil hat sales are up year over year on CAG.

I know I saw 3-4 copies of the bundle today but I suspect some CAG is gonna beat me to it tomorrow morning. The guy who works the game dept at my TRU couldn't give a shit less about games or reselling so he's not gonna buy them.

[quote name='HydroX']Not every employee is a hoarder. Idiot.[/QUOTE]

He's the idiot? It's easy to see what he's talking about.... :roll:

[quote name='DaShaka']He's the idiot? It's easy to see what he's talking about.... :roll:[/QUOTE]

Adjust your tin foil hat, kind sir. The hoarders are coming! The hoarders are coming! Don't use your phones!

You guys need to go do something productive. It's just a silly ass gold controller for a silly ass console. And yes, we own a Wii. It's been sitting in the top of my closet since last year. I'll take pics if I have to. LOL

Nice deal, and I think I saw about 5 copies behind the case at my store the other day. But I already have it and have no interest in buying to flip, so I'll let them be.

Did nobody assume that one of these terrible employee people had to have stickered this price in the first place and place it in that display? Whoever you would be talking to in that department already knows that it's a deal and would have told any interested co-workers. I guess it's ..possible.. they could just be jerks that only buy things that customers seem interested in on the phone...but then again if that's the case, there's not much you can do there.

might go to TRU tomorrow. i was there yesterday afternoon.. i might have seen some. hopefully my eyes didnt deceive me. hehe!

[quote name='krashhole']You guys need to go do something productive. It's just a silly ass gold controller for a silly ass console. And yes, we own a Wii. It's been sitting in the top of my closet since last year. I'll take pics if I have to. LOL[/QUOTE]

It's also the cheapest classic controller pro many people have seen.

I am really interested in how TRU does their clearance, my local stores never have decent clearance. It's not like they sell well, games sit there forever with a 29.99 price tag, I would assume they want to clear out the space for newer games.

I got my 4 classic controllers from ebay (all legit nintendo ones) for 10 bucks each or less, just gotta keep at it. This is of course an amazing price but good luck finding one.

[quote name='TooPoor']I am really interested in how TRU does their clearance, my local stores never have decent clearance. It's not like they sell well, games sit there forever with a 29.99 price tag, I would assume they want to clear out the space for newer games.[/QUOTE]

All stores get a list of items to be price changed or put on clearance, and then they do it. It's the same at all stores.

My nearest toys r us is 20 minutes away so I decided to call. While I was on the phone waiting for an employee to check if its in stock I got disconnected. I called back 5 minutes later and another employee said one of the store clerks just bought all 6 of them in stock!!

**APRIL FOOLS** NEVER CALL

[quote name='Gamien']So when the employee sees Goldeneye for $10 and there's one left, what do you think they'll tell you on the phone?[/QUOTE]

actually something like that happened to me when Halo Reach came out and they were giving a $20 gift card and a "The Rookie" figure and while I was paying the cashier who was covering for the guy who worked the video game section told me that they were out of the figures but right as I was paying the guy came back and she told him not to worry that his figure was in the back. As I was leaving I told the manager and got the figure too. But will definitely go check out TRU for this, hopefully the same guy isn't working there :lol:

[quote name='gordojones88']I just went to my TRU and got the last 5.[/QUOTE]Awesome! You are now the proud owner of 5 gold Wii controllers :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='Gators300']Went to Toys R Us today to pick up Zelda Skyward Sword for $30 and saw this with the other limited/collector's editions in the case. It was marked $9.98 and rang up at $9.98 as well. Awesome deal considering it includes the Gold Classic Controller Pro as well as the game. Good luck fellow CAGs in your search for this deal at your local Toys R Us!

20120331_213847.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I want that copy of Last Story.

And why didn't you get a price check on four swords while you were there?

[quote name='XT14']Did nobody assume that one of these terrible employee people had to have stickered this price in the first place and place it in that display? Whoever you would be talking to in that department already knows that it's a deal and would have told any interested co-workers. I guess it's ..possible.. they could just be jerks that only buy things that customers seem interested in on the phone...but then again if that's the case, there's not much you can do there.[/QUOTE]

I never considered that but it can also be an issue that the employee that tagged the game may just not be a gamer while the person that is on the phone that does the stock check is and realizes his opportunity.

Actually I think the tin foil hat looks pretty cool thank you very much :cool:

[quote name='Byakurai']I want that copy of Last Story.

And why didn't you get a price check on four swords while you were there?[/QUOTE]

Lol that copy of Four Swords is mine. That picture was taken in my house.

bread's done
Back