Goldeneye 007 w/ Gold Classic Controller Pro $9.99 Toys R Us In Store

Gators300

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Went to Toys R Us today to pick up Zelda Skyward Sword for $30 and saw this with the other limited/collector's editions in the case. It was marked $9.98 and rang up at $9.98 as well. Awesome deal considering it includes the Gold Classic Controller Pro as well as the game. Good luck fellow CAGs in your search for this deal at your local Toys R Us!

20120331_213847.jpg

[quote name='Mattitudev96']All stores get a list of items to be price changed or put on clearance, and then they do it. It's the same at all stores.[/QUOTE]
I didn't know that thanks, so the price is not ymmv as long as my store has it?

[quote name='Lemarfanz']don't be rude.[/QUOTE]

Sorry mom. :roll:

Might stop in town before Wrestlemania but last time in went I didn't see much outside of DDR packs for PS2. My TRU is stuck in 1999.

[quote name='HydroX']Sorry mom. :roll:

Might stop in town before Wrestlemania but last time in went I didn't see much outside of DDR packs for PS2. My TRU is stuck in 1999.[/QUOTE]

Wrestlemania? Hah, that explains a lot.

On topic: Gonna go to the local TRU and see if I can snag a copy for the controller.

[quote name='Dranakin']There are four copies at my store, but it's labeled at $50 still.[/QUOTE]

You should have them scan a copy. The same thing happened with the AC:B CE to me two weeks ago. It was still labeled MSRP but scanned $9.99. I'd imagine that they just haven't had a chance to mark them down yet.

[quote name='Dranakin']There are four copies at my store, but it's labeled at $50 still.[/QUOTE]

Did you have them price check it for you? Maybe they havent changed the tag yet but will scan at 9.99

I'm somewhat tempted to go look but my TRU never has anything but garbage on clearance. Everything worth buying is sold for full price, it gets a lot of foot traffic. My Best Buy has the same problem. All my clearance comes for Sears and rarely from Target.

I got one of the last copies at mine. A lady behind me was like "oh it comes with a controller and its only 10 bucks and I told her where it was and she got the last one. Unless they had more hidden somewhere.
Mine weren't marked 9.99 they had to scan them.

[quote name='CAGkrazy']Did you have them price check it for you? Maybe they havent changed the tag yet but will scan at 9.99[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I did. Came up at $10. I should've gotten two for a total of $16, but whatever. There are three more at the Emeryville, CA for those interested.

The ones around me in Nassau County LI said they're not in stock, and haven't been for months. Carle Place and Valley Stream.

Got 2 for $16+tax; traded the Games to GS since I already own it. Got $13.50 in credit due to last day of 50% extra in GS and setup my preorder of ACIII so the credit won't go to waste. So $3.62 W TAX included out of pocket for 2 golden wii classics cont pro. Gas $ recuperated due to sale of coke zero @ CVS since both Stores are in same street and 6miles from home. :)

[quote name='king9x']Wrestlemania? Hah, that explains a lot.

On topic: Gonna go to the local TRU and see if I can snag a copy for the controller.[/QUOTE]

I knew some assclown would comment on that, and you took the bait; hook, line, and sinker .. and go figure! It was a Texas fan. :booty: Not that the fact you're a Texas fan has anything to do with it -- just like the fact that I'm a wrestling fan has nothing to do with it, so please, shut your trap. Thank you, come again.

Never made it to the Norman, OK TRU to check, but best of luck to anyone who does. There's a ton of Wii stuff on clearance though, so if you can sift through the shovelware, hopefully you can find something good (like this deal).

[quote name='pacifickarma']I'll gladly pay cost + shipping if anyone can snag an extra. (My local TRU didn't have any in stock.)[/QUOTE]

I'll get in line behind you then, I'll be happy to do the same. Thanks to anyone who is able to do this!

[quote name='Byakurai']I want that copy of Last Story.

And why didn't you get a price check on four swords while you were there?[/QUOTE]I call dibs on the half used packs of DVD-Rs!!!:D

[quote name='HydroX']I knew some assclown would comment on that, and you took the bait; hook, line, and sinker .. and go figure! It was a Texas fan. :booty: Not that the fact you're a Texas fan has anything to do with it -- just like the fact that I'm a wrestling fan has nothing to do with it, so please, shut your trap. Thank you, come again.
[/QUOTE]

WHAT YA GONNA DO, BROTHER, WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!?

HulkBandana.jpg

Wrestling is fake, just like your e-tough guy attitude.

[quote name='TooPoor']None at Acadia, CA store. CA CAGs can save that gas if you plan to go check it out.[/QUOTE]
You should know already that most L.A. stores never have clearances unless you're near Santa Monica.

Sorry to go a bit off topic but do you have to do stupid crap with the swinging wiimote in last story is it played with just a controller? I had no idea the game was out and any reviews I read don't tell me. I've been looking for a good jrpg though.

None anywhere near my area. I was told this went on clearance a good two weeks ago. It seems CAG is way late to the party.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Sorry to go a bit off topic but do you have to do stupid crap with the swinging wiimote in last story is it played with just a controller? I had no idea the game was out and any reviews I read don't tell me. I've been looking for a good jrpg though.[/QUOTE]

It's an excellent JRPG, and I beat it using a classic controller. I'm not sure how the remote/nunchuck combination work, but you CAN use a classic controller if that helps you. If not, let me know and I can turn on my imported copy and check for you when I get home.

[quote name='Nesmaster75']It's an excellent JRPG, and I beat it using a classic controller. I'm not sure how the remote/nunchuck combination work, but you CAN use a classic controller if that helps you. If not, let me know and I can turn on my imported copy and check for you when I get home.[/QUOTE]

Do you know if it works with a Gamecube controller? I was able to play Arc Rise Fantasia with a gamecube controller so I was hoping it would work for this title as well.

[quote name='destro4eva']That's a great deal, I am going to scout for one of these bundles.

Offtopic: Wrestlemania is a joke, today's wrestlers have absolutely nothing on the ones of the 80's/early 90's. NWA and AWA forever baby.

Best promo ever:

[/QUOTE]

Amen brother! Ah the good 'ol days...

Second store I went to in Mckinney here in Dallas had a couple left. Thanks op.

The only ones that sometimes don't work with the classic controller, and the new classic controller pro I think are the Virtual Console titles.

Now that I have one in my hands it is worth the $10. Great controller.

[quote name='KtMack23']Wrestlemania was amazing[/QUOTE]

Eh. it had some good moments and some bad. Taker/HHH match was good with a bad start. I can go on though.

On Topic: I saw that it was 10 buck over a week ago. Didn't buy it cause I really don't use my Wii enough to feel like it's worth 10 bucks. Yeah, 10 bucks is nothing but I also shouldn't be spending money lol.

[quote name='destro4eva']That's a great deal, I am going to scout for one of these bundles.

Offtopic: Wrestlemania is a joke, today's wrestlers have absolutely nothing on the ones of the 80's/early 90's. NWA and AWA forever baby.

Best promo ever:

[/QUOTE]

I agree wholeheartedly. Today's wrestling is a shell of it's former self. The window dressing is there, but that's all it is nowadays. There are a few throwback types, but they are hard to come by.

[quote name='king9x']Wrestling is fake, just like your e-tough guy attitude.[/QUOTE]

Oh no! Golly gee, you sure told me! :cry:

On-topic: Has anyone found a copy in the OKC Metro area?

OP ... man I was about to say your store has some good picks but then I realized you took that picture at home in front of your collection. :D

Anyone happen to have a stock checker or is this a clearance item? Like most people, TRU is out of my way.

[quote name='Nesmaster75']It's an excellent JRPG, and I beat it using a classic controller. I'm not sure how the remote/nunchuck combination work, but you CAN use a classic controller if that helps you. If not, let me know and I can turn on my imported copy and check for you when I get home.[/QUOTE]
Thanks much I was hoping classic controller would work. I'll be picking it up for sure.

[quote name='Gamien']So when the employee sees Goldeneye for $10 and there's one left, what do you think they'll tell you on the phone?[/QUOTE]
Believe it or not, not everyone working at these stores are gamers or give a shit about games like Goldeneye.

Went to my local one in Henrietta NY and nothing...dude said they havnt had them since before Christmas. On the upside, I needed a PS2 Eye Toy for my collection and they had a brand new one with game for $9.90. I also purchased Rage at the same time so I got 40% off the Eye Toy which made it like $6 :)

i went to my local tru, looked around and didn't find anything. i asked one of the workers there about it; they looked it up and it was not even in their system.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']i went to my local tru, looked around and didn't find anything. i asked one of the workers there about it; they looked it up and it was not even in their system.[/QUOTE]

It is if they know what they're doing. Same thing happened to me the first time until I found someone competent who even went out of her way to help me.

Good looks helps. :D

Looked today and was told that they dropped the price and sold out. Slightly disappointed, but I was only getting it for the super-cheap controller, and I already have an original classic controller.

bread's done
Back