Goldeneye 007 Wii $8.86

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Lanmind']For somebody that's able to get free shipping on it[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? :whistle2:s

Yes...Am I wrong to assume some people get fee shipping through membership shipping services or by other means? If I am just correct me and we can all forget about it and move on our merry ways about this

[quote name='Lanmind']Yes...Am I wrong to assume some people get fee shipping through membership shipping services or by other means? If I am just correct me and we can all forget move in our merry ways about this[/QUOTE]

Yes...you assumed wrong! Consider yourself corrected lol

[quote name='Lanmind']Yes...Am I wrong to assume some people get fee shipping through membership shipping services or by other means? If I am just correct me and we can all forget about it and move on our merry ways about this[/QUOTE]

Amazon Prime free shipping or free super saver shipping can only be used on items sold by Amazon directly. The link you posted is sold by a third party...

[quote name='Lanmind']Yes...Am I wrong to assume some people get fee shipping through membership shipping services or by other means? If I am just correct me and we can all forget about it and move on our merry ways about this[/QUOTE]

You know it tells you which items you can use those on...

[quote name='Fukurou']"Nah."

"k."

And you call yourself a CAG Veteren. Shameful. Shameful behavior![/QUOTE]

This thread just keeps me laughing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back