[Gone Again]4 Gmail Invites Available!

ex0

CAGiversary!
First 2 replies who want one get it. Must have over 100 posts. Don't forget to leave your email.
EDIT: They are gone. Sorry I can't satisfy everybody.
EDIT2: View my latest post in here. First 4 to post after that get a gmail invite. I'm taking away the post limit, you just ened to have been a member for a week and you're fine.
EDIT3: All gone. Maybe expect more in 2 days?

[quote name='MegaMan3k']I don't have 100 posts... :(

[email protected] ... Hopeful anyway.[/quote]
You've been here long enough that I can tell it's not a fake account or anything... that was the main point. 1 invite left.

Megaman and mtxbass got the invites. They might end up in your junk mail folders, so check there. I would have given it to the first poster but he neglected to leave an email. Shame.

[quote name='ex0']Megaman and mtxbass got the invites. They might end up in your junk mail folders, so check there. I would have given it to the first poster but he neglected to leave an email. Shame.[/quote]

I didn't think you would give me the invite plus it's not a good idea to post e-mail addresses in public forums. I'll send you a private message with my e-mail address in case you get another invite.

Kay, they are all done. If I didn't get to you, I'll send you an invite in the next batch. It only took 2 days for me to get a whole new batch of 5, so expect them in two days.

Also, if you use yahoo or hotmail, check your junk folder if you don't think I sent it to you. I got up to suko_32 on the invites.

[quote name='fireball343']are they doing another run of invites, i haven't seen any yet[/quote]
I got 5 the day I made this topic and 5 today.

[quote name='ex0']Collectordragon, I sent you an invite, there are still 4 invites left.[/quote]

ex0, I received the invite. Thanks! Now I just need to decide on what I want to name my new Gmail address. :)

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Battousai1002']I'll take it if it's around too

[email protected][/quote]

I gave you one earlier today and you already claimed it. Don't be greedy.[/quote]

That was from the 25th and he didn't get one.[/quote]

D'oh, sorry.

bread's done
Back