gone

Just bought one myself. Fast delivery and code worked fine. It unlocked the full version of Flower on PSN...downloading it now.

payment sent for flower code. Awesome deal, though curious as to where you can get flower codes to be selling for a profit @ $4. Does flower come with any games?

haha, I know Mis0. I was just wondering if it game with any PS3 Blu-ray games as a promo or something. How else does someone get their hands on multiple copies of a PSN game? I wanna know =P

[quote name='georox']I am looking to get my hands on two SC2 collectors edition WoW pet codes, if you have one you are looking to give away/sell, please let me know ASAP. I would like to secure 2 as fast as I can. If you are buying it, let me know now! :) Cheers.[/QUOTE]

You mean you are trying to secure them in advance of the game's release right? Or is there something already available?

[quote name='Arakias']You mean you are trying to secure them in advance of the game's release right? Or is there something already available?[/QUOTE]

Basically, I want to secure two people who are willing to either sell/give me their codes once the game is released. I figure a lot of people play SC2 who buy the CE that don't play WoW, and I would like one for myself and for a family member who plays. I considered getting the CE, but $100 wasn't worth it to me after I thought about it for a while, and money has been rather tight the last few months.

bread's done
Back