Gone

:rofl: $10? And I pose a question: would PSP games be considered cart only or disc only? Discuss it amongst yourselves :D

[quote name='Akkis99']thats a good point i would have to say disc only[/QUOTE]

haha, I wasn't actually trying to get you to change anything since they do come in a protective cartridge - I was somewaht serious - I think it could go both ways.

[quote name='Akkis99']guys please be serious with your offers. 10 dollars for a psp game is not a fair offer. Thank you[/QUOTE]

It's not that far off for no case or instructions, IMO. In a few weeks Lumines will probably drop to $20 retail...

id say 10 isnt too far off, the max id pay is $15 and even thats pushing it because im not too sure how well a disc only psp game would fare with the postal service.

[quote name='Akkis99']didt really see nething except Metal gear head on which u prob wouldnt trade[/QUOTE]

Metal Gear Head on? LMAO!!

You mean Twisted Metal, Head on.

just to add.... lumines is like the ultimate psp game... i cant get that damn thing out of my hands.. ive unlocked about 12 skins or so, and can play for around 55 mins straight before "dying" or wahtever....

and i own all the psp games except sports (i do have golf).. and lumines is king so far.. its like crank, its soooo addictive!

ps: michael jackson should burn in hell... i cant believe they let that little fucker (pun intended) off.... cripes, whats next for him...

[quote name='Akkis99']so are u basically saying ur gonna take out the cart and send it to me just for spite?[/QUOTE]

No just to even up the trade. It wouldnt be fare for me to get cart onlt and for you to get a Complete TM:HO. Now would it? If im in the wrong for asking that please tell me.

ha, out of spite. i grab your lumines if you can't get rid of it, check my list. I'll only trade for it, i got no psp games on there, but somthing else might suffice.

[quote name='Akkis99']didnt really see nething doodle. Pimpin what can i do to get the case with that game[/QUOTE]

$10.00 and a cup of tea from Japan.

[quote name='Akkis99']so are u basically saying ur gonna take out the cart and send it to me just for spite?[/QUOTE]

I think it's so he has something to put Lumines in when it arrives.

[quote name='javeryh']I think it's so he has something to put Lumines in when it arrives.[/QUOTE]

No, it was pretty much out of spite but I was also thinking I could use the case for it. BUMP!

bread's done
Back