You indicated Code X and KOTOR 2

Here is what else I am interested in:
Tales of Vesperia (Sealed)
:ps3:
Soul Calibur IV (Sealed)
:wii: :hot:
Metroid Prime Trilogy

Here is what you want that I also have:
[SIZE=+2]Wants[/SIZE] - Only look for non-gh,ph,pc games. Thanks.

:360: :xbox:

GTA4 :cold: (I have the CE stuff minus the game)
KOTOR2 :xbox:

:ps3: :ps2: PSX :hot:
God of War 3 (I have sealed UE)
Ikaruga :gc:

:br:
Ratatouille
Ironman

[quote name='jughead']I still can't believe you haven't sold GoW3. I got paid today but I just don't think I can do it.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I can't believe I can't sell it either. I just looked at your list and we could a game + some cash trade for my God of War III + Phantom of Chaos skin. Just message me back if interested man!

Time to check and see if I have any spare SNES controllers hanging around.

Hey Jug,

I went through my SNES controllers lately and I do have one official I could spare that seems to work a-okay. I don't know if you have any technical aptitude, but I also have a 2nd controller which works somewhat (but has a non-responsive start button).

I'll tell you what, I'll check out the weight on the FF9 + the okay controller and I'll send you a quote on a package deal (Also: If you pm me your zip code, that would help too).

You know I've got a few beaten-down Archie comic books--not too bad! I've been getting back into certain American cartooning styles after anime attacked my brain a few years back.

P.S. Good luck on those two God of War games, I sold my GoW 2 in a PS2 megalot and traded in the 1st to gamestop; the GS trade-in value is actually higher than the bottom of the Amazon used game listings now, trading in might be something to consider because I had a rough life trying to sell mine for what, $12 shipped?

bread's done
Back