Goo Gone?

jkam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
262 (100%)
Is this the best thing to remove labels and such? If so where do you get it? Good for GBA games? If not what else is good to use?

I hear that. I was actually wondering what to use myself. I picked up a used copy of Disgaea yesterday from EB for 40. I was shocked because the game was MINT. The case was pristine, the instruction manual had definetly not even been touched, few very minor cosmetic scratches on the disc. I was very happy.... but then EB has to stick 3 different stickers on the case.. *grumble*

Thanks for the tip guys. I too hate the unholy amount of stickers that they stick on my games! :bomb:

I use Goof Off to remove stickers. You can get it at Homedepot. Don't try this products on PS1 plastic cases. Hot water will work on those.

Whenever i take off the top stickers on ps2 games lately they leave this sticky stuff all over for some reason, and goo gone works good for that too.

I just used Goo Gone yesterday. Usually you just put some over the area, let it sit for a minute or so, and it wipes off cleanly. Really works wonders.

I have had no problem with this on PS1 cases.

Watch out when using it on cartridge labels, though. For a few of them (N64 mostly), it tends to take the ink off.

bread's done
Back