Deal includes:

Panasonic 3DO Console
5 Controllers (2 Brand New)

Games (I'm going by pictures):
- Slayer
- Crash N Burn
- Madden?
- Jurassic Park?

All games look complete and the system looks like it is in good shape.

All for $45? Is this a good deal?

I would look up the prices on video game price charts website, but there is not a 3DO section!

Thanks!

Just curious, but where is this deal coming from? Are you or the seller in the hagerstown MD area? I do believe I was looking at this exact bundle about 2 months ago at the local pawnshop, but ultimately decided to pass on it. As for if it is a deal, well... not when it comes to entertainment value, but price-wise I would think so. Last time I checked an auction with similiar games it was going for about $60.

Thanks guys! I went ahead and got it. I am pretty excited. Everything is in perfect condition and shape. The games look like they are brand new. I think this guy also threw in a Sega Genesis controller that you can map the buttons for games like Mortal Kombat, etc. Looks pretty interesting. The guy I got it from was really friendly but didn't have any idea what the system was or anything about it.

I got this deal in the Dallas area.

i used to have a 3DO.. miss the system, you should check out Captain Quazar.

edit: btw saw ur sig.. i\ live in mesquite as well

[quote name='Blackshear']i used to have a 3DO.. miss the system, you should check out Captain Quazar.[/QUOTE]

Haha, hellll yes, Captain Quazar. That game was awesome.

OP, also look for Road Rash, Crash and Burn, Gex, Return Fire, Star Control II, and the original Need for Speed. Space Hulk: Vengeance of the Blood Angels, Cannon Fodder, Icebreaker, and...Plumbers Don't Wear Ties.

i wish i had a 3do im still looking for one. if your looking to get tradein values on old shit i use estarland.com that site its decent, they give close to what gamestop and gamecrazy gives so i trust it. i have been checking trade in values from here for years. but never traded to them.

bread's done
Back