Good Board Game Related Sites?

mkg12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
Anyone know any good sites that talks about board games? The only one I've seen is BoardGameGeek.com. I'm interested in getting something. Maybe Ticket to Ride, or Settlers of Catan.

i just bought 2 copies of Ticket to Ride on Ebay. Around Christmastime many stores weren't selling the USA version, only MArklin or Europe.

Ticket to Ride is a great game. A friend got it for Christmas and I was impressed with it when we played. I'll probably pick it up for myself at some point.

So you have access to boardgamegeek, yet you ask here for good boardgame sites?

Anyway, the answer is no. There are no other good boardgame sites, other than various blogs.

[quote name='Zing']So you have access to boardgamegeek, yet you ask here for good boardgame sites?[/QUOTE]

qft. That site is crazy. In a good way.

Just thought I would mention for those looking to buy board games, seeing as this is a cheap ass gaming site, to check out thoughthammer.com. They have 35% off most games, though $8 flat rate shipping kinda makes you have to buy several games at a time to make it a really good deal.

From perusing boardgamegeek, I think I am about to place an order for Puerto Rico, Carcassonne, and Mystery Rummy: Jack the Ripper. Maybe a couple more. I hope this doesn't turn into another habit.

[quote name='Zing']So you have access to boardgamegeek, yet you ask here for good boardgame sites?

Anyway, the answer is no. There are no other good boardgame sites, other than various blogs.[/QUOTE]
lol....ya I'm retarded, didn't notice they had forums at first.

bread's done
Back