Good co-op games for the PS3

Give us a little more information. Like, what kind of games are you into?

Also, I don't mean to sound like a dick, but a thread like this should go in the general gaming forum. Just for future reference.

Topic needs more LittleBigPlanet, the quintessential PS3 co-op game. There's also Demon's Souls, which has an online buddy system to help you through the usually solitary campaign, and Resistance: Fall of Man for some couch co-op action.

On the PSN side of things, I really enjoyed playing though Pixeljunk Shooter and Eden with my room mate, as well as Super Stardust HD.

A buddy and I really enjoyed Borderlands. It had a great feel of, "don't worry man, I've got your back". We played a solid 8 hours one night split screen, but I'm waiting for him to grab his own copy so we can play online together.

[quote name='Dakinggamer']Yeah, definitely:D[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree with those. I think Demon's Soul was pretty good co-op. Kind of really the only way to get ahead in that game. But its pretty good if you like adventure co-op games. Oddly enough, 50 Cent: Blood in the Sand had a prett fun co-op mode too.

[quote name='unless']Trine has some pretty fun co-op.[/QUOTE]

I thought Trine was only 1 player. Is it 2-3?... I bought it when it came out because i thought it was 3 player, but then found out it was like Lost Vikings, and everything I read post-purchase said it was only 1 player.. Didn't try it with a 2nd controller or anything.

[quote name='uncle5555']Eternal Sonata - only 1-3 player co-op RPG out there. (...that I know of)[/QUOTE]

Secret of Mana? It's an action RPG though.

bread's done
Back