Good cover for Samsung Galaxy

You know, I don't think I've ever dropped my phone. I've had the same Galaxy Nexus for over a year, with no case or screen protector, and it looks factory-new. Do you absolutely need a case?

[quote name='doctor lollypop']i'm gonna get a galaxy 3 soon and i wanna know whats a good protective cover for it.. mostly to protect it in case i drop it[/QUOTE]

It's cheap plastic so nothing.

I have an Otterbox Commuter for the Galaxy 3 and I like it. It doesn't add too much thickness, so I can continue to carry it in my front pocket. It was $20 on Amazon, though BBY pricematched.

The Otterbox is generally overpriced and bulky as well as ugly. I got a Casemate for my Galaxy S2 and found it to be great (Link is for the S3 Tough case). It's a silicone sleeve that gets tucked into a hard plastic durable shell. Dropped it a few times from chair level and never had a problem, out of the case the phone looks brand new. It's the same price as a comparable Otterbox, but I think it looks a ton better. If you get on their mailing list or do a search for coupon codes you can get as much as 30% off, though 20% is more common.

It doesn't come with the screen protector, but I never covered my S2 and in a year and a half never even got a scratch.

bread's done
Back