Good Day Today at Gamestop Part 2

majinvegeta-88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Part 1:
Stopped by gamestop today to just browse around and see if I seen any good deals. While I was looking at the used ps2 games I seen gitaroo man for only 16.99. Didn't come with instructions though but I could care less since thats a steal. Then I went to the strategy guide section to see if they had any .01 guides. They had no .01 guides but they had some even better. They had a prima grandia guide, brady games kingdom hearts chain of memories, and brady games parasite eve 2 all for $1.99. They had used price tags but the guides were all in mint like new condition so whoever traded them took good care of his guides. Total came to 21.90 with my gametop value card. Not a bad haul if I do say so myself.

Part 2:
Checked online availability for Rhapsody today and seen a gametsop only a couple miles away from me had it. Went there and got a near mint complete Rhapsody, and also picked up used guides for Advance Wars 2 and animal Crossing for $1.99 a piece. Total came to 22.63 after discount.

:applause: good finds, especially that PE2 guide, i've been stuck at the boss at the hotel for ages.. mainly because I no longer have a PS/PS2.. and no ammo at that part :oops:

[quote name='Scorch']:applause: good finds, especially that PE2 guide, i've been stuck at the boss at the hotel for ages.. mainly because I no longer have a PS/PS2.. and no ammo at that part :oops:[/quote]

theres a toys r us by my house that has these guides marked at 5 bucks and then you take off 70% for the green tag. i already owned a copy so i didn't pick one up but if you want one. let me know.

Where do you live, Michigan?

I found a Rhapsody by the store locater last week in Michigan and when I called, the dude said he didn't have any. :(

Nice find anyways.

[quote name='EnderBui']Where do you live, Michigan?

I found a Rhapsody by the store locater last week in Michigan and when I called, the dude said he didn't have any. :(

Nice find anyways.[/quote]

I live in Sterling Hts.

bread's done
Back