Good deal for Wii u?

doctor lollypop

CAGiversary!
Long story short i could get the new Wii U Mario kart 8 bundle http://tinyurl.com/mmyykze for $299 with shipping and taxes included.

Is this a good deal, considering you get another free game through nintendo? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't get your link to work, it comes up blank on my computer. I'm also in the market for a cheap mario kart 8 bundle and I'd love to hear how you can get one at 299$ shipped after tax. Could you tell me and/or use another link?

I can't get your link to work, it comes up blank on my computer. I'm also in the market for a cheap mario kart 8 bundle and I'd love to hear how you can get one at 299$ shipped after tax. Could you tell me and/or use another link?
i was just using the link to show people what bundle i was talking talking about. Groupon sent me an email that gave me 20% off any purchase (up to $50) and they have the bundle under their deals.

i was just using the link to show people what bundle i was talking talking about. Groupon sent me an email that gave me 20% off any purchase (up to $50) and they have the bundle under their deals.
Hmm, when I said blank page I meant completely blank, empty. Maybe it requires cookies on your end for the page to load properly? In any case, are you saying that the maximum saving offered by the coupon is 50$ (like a cap)? Otherwise if it's only valid for items up to 50$ then it may have been an error on their part and would make the wii-u bundle ineligible.

Do you know if that discount/coupon code can be shared? Is it like a code you apply at checkout? What did you do to receive such a coupon? I'd love to be able to get 20% off as well...

Hmm, when I said blank page I meant completely blank, empty. Maybe it requires cookies on your end for the page to load properly? In any case, are you saying that the maximum saving offered by the coupon is 50$ (like a cap)? Otherwise if it's only valid for items up to 50$ then it may have been an error on their part and would make the wii-u bundle ineligible.

Do you know if that discount/coupon code can be shared? Is it like a code you apply at checkout? What did you do to receive such a coupon? I'd love to be able to get 20% off as well...
i meant you can get 20% off anything but the most they'll take off is $50. For example 20% off 329.99 (the msrp of the bundle) would have been $65.99 off but i can only get $50 off so it was 329.99-50= $279 + tax makes it $299 for me with free shipping..

Idk what i did because i barely use groupon but The discount was emailed to me :

Take 20% Off Your Next Groupon*

Groupon has 1,000s of unbeatable local deals every day on the best things to do, see, eat, and buy. And now here's a great deal on all those deals 'cause, hey, that's just how we're feeling today.

From now until June 8, we'll give you an extra 20% off the purchase of any single Groupon deal.

The maximum discount is $50 and this is only valid for your email. There's no need to wait for another email.

then whenever you add something to the cart and checkout it applied the discount so theres no shareable code sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Np, thanks for the info. I'd take the deal if I were you, 299$ for the MK8 bundle is nice (and given the timing you also get a free downloadable game from Nintendo until end of July with the purchase of MK8)

bread's done
Back