Good deal on Genesis?

Tempius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
59 (100%)
Found this on Craigslist. Guy wants $100. Nothing too exciting except Moonwalker which I would sell to make some of the money up. I offered $75.

"
here are the games:
with boxes:
altered beast, NHL '95, triple play '96, NBA live '95, maddden '96, lotus 2, hardball '95, zero tolerance, knockout boxing, dick tracy, lightening force, mario andretti racing, NBA live '96, might and magic, desert strike, NHL '94, madden '93, college football '95, PGA tour golf 2, crossfire, michael jacksons moonwalker, thunderfox, earthworm jim, cosmic spacehead, sonic 2, abrams battle tank, risk, rambo 3, mortal kombat, mortal kombat 2, mortal kombat 3, eternal champions, air driver, animaniacs sonic the hedgehog, dynamite duke, PGA european tour team USA basketball, NFL quarterback club, rocketknight adventures,kings bounty, and outrun.

without boxes:
the junglebook, comix zone, columns, TMNT tournament fighters, TMNT hyperstone heist, revolution x, sonic 2, jurassic park: rampage edition, primal rage, streets of rage, and real monsters.

i will also throw in the 32 bit system, but it is missing a chord, but it shouldnt be too hard to find that in ebay. email me back if your interested."

pretty crappy deal, nothing good other than moonwalker and genesis systems can be had so cheap if you look, i have 10-15 of them.

Some stinkers on the game list, but some gems, too. If you really, really want it, then $75 isn't that bad, but you could do better.

The 32 bit system sounds like the 32X. He says it's missing a cable. Probably the coupler that goes between the systems. I wouldn't consider this an advantage.

Mostly crap sports games that GS was selling for 49-99 cents when they still stocked Genesis carts and an incomplete 32x is a big minus. I'd pass on this one.

bread's done
Back