Good deal?

MegoW64

CAGiversary!
Ok, so today I got:

Shenmue, Jet Set Grind, and Crazy Taxi for under $4

All are in brand new, mint condition.

Was this a good deal? I mean, i'm very happy with my find, just wanted to know what others think.

[quote name='MegoW64']Ok, so today I got:

Shenmue, Jet Set Grind, and Crazy Taxi for under $4

All are in brand new, mint condition.

Was this a good deal? I mean, i'm very happy with my find, just wanted to know what others think.[/QUOTE]

Do you have to ask? You got the games for less than 1.50 each.

I just didnt know if it was a good deal since the games are old...what do they normally sell for?

[quote name='MegoW64']I just didnt know if it was a good deal since the games are old...what do they normally sell for?[/QUOTE]

Are you saying old games are worthless?

$5 a piece, but play them, don't resell them.

[quote name='schultzed']Where/how did you get them? . . . the fun part of reading people's finds is to get some details (possible tips).[/QUOTE]

I work at Gamerush and someone brought them in today for trade, well, since we hardly ever sell "retro" games we sell them for 99 cents and then add in my discount the total for the games game to $3.31 (I also got another game, some V-rally game)

nice man. Anytime you can pick up an old sealed game for cheap, do it. They wil become harder and harder to find over the years, some more than others. But like Crazy Taxi was one of the most popular games for Dreamcast, and the other two were pretty popular also. But, a brand new game for under a dollar will always be a steal.

bread's done
Back