Good deal?

Littlefields

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Sorry, if this is the wrong forum. Anyways, one of my friend's brother wants a GBA SP. Awhile ago, I just bought a GBA SP at a garage sale. I don't really like it so I don't play it. So I was thinking about selling it to him. He is willing to give me $30 bucks for it, included with AC adapter. I was wondering, if this was worth it. I'm currently saving up for a DS Lite and I'm broke, so I really need it. Should I sell it to him?

Yeah, $30 is lowballing it. You can get $30 I think just by trading it in to Game Crazy or EB/GS. Tell him he has to offer you more than that since those stores offer the same price.

Well, he's not willing to pay more than $30. So it turns out he's a cheap ass too. I'm probably going to sell it on Ebay, starting price $40 with some games proabably. Thanks.

I've gotten some pretty amazing deals at yard sales over the years - Among some of the best, was a GBA SP, Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3, Advance Wars, and another game, for less than 25 dollars. I gave it to my brother as a gift, since he was looking for one, and Super Mario Bros. 3 is his favorite Mario game. He played it for a couple days, traded in the game and bought Minish Cap. He gave up on Minish Cap and gave the game to me for my DS. I played through it, completely mesmerized the entire time, and then gave it back to him. He didn't want it, so I traded it in, and took his GBA SP, since he didn't want it anymore.

I don't really have a point here.

Who's The Twitch Now?;2220717 said:
I've gotten some pretty amazing deals at yard sales over the years - Among some of the best, was a GBA SP, Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3, Advance Wars, and another game, for less than 25 dollars. I gave it to my brother as a gift, since he was looking for one, and Super Mario Bros. 3 is hie for my DS. I played through it, completely mesmerized the entire time, and then gave it back to him. He didn't want it, so I traded it in, and took his GBA SP, since he didn't want it anymore.

I don't really have a point here.
Hmmm... intresting.

bread's done
Back