Good deals on Halo1/2 in Canada??

Spades22

CAGiversary!
Ya, as the title says...wanna play these before Halo 3 comes out. I think theres also a pack where they come bundled with maps or something...so a deal on that or separate deals are good. Wish I woulda known I'd have a 360 now cause I would have bought halo 2 for 10 bucks from FS during boxing day lol

During the Trade 3 at EBgames, I traded about 4 copies of Halo 1 (in different deals) that I found at different Blockbuster for 10$ each (without any rebate, regular price for used copies).

mm I don't have paypal :(. I'll try game rental stores though as said above...

Also are there any decent deals on Xbox360 controller charger things? My batteries ran out pretty fast and I can see it'll get expensive eventually. Otherwise how much do they go for regularly?

umm.... have you tried going to EBG or Microplay to look for used copies?

i think i saw some copies of Halo 1 at Stooples during boxing day.

[quote name='Spades22']mm I don't have paypal :(. I'll try game rental stores though as said above...

Also are there any decent deals on Xbox360 controller charger things? My batteries ran out pretty fast and I can see it'll get expensive eventually. Otherwise how much do they go for regularly?[/quote]

Toys R Us has 20% off xbox360 accessories this week, that's probably your best bet right now.

You can check yard sales for xbox games, I picked up 4 games (Halo1 and Halo 2 were 2 of them) for 2 bucks today. It seems people are eager to get rid of previous gen games already.

sweet 20% off....would other places match that so I don't have to drive way out there? I think the cheaper play and charge kit is like 30 bucks reg...so with 20% off thats 24$, plus pricematching I could get it for like 25 with tax over the regular 35 or whatever.

wait which is better the quick charge or the play and charge?

Hmm well that's pretty tempting. I just hate buying used though...how much is it new?

I badly want to start the Halo 2 campaign...but I need to beat Halo 1 first since I always have to play the first of any sequel type game in a series. Maybe I could try online though...

maybe I'll just play it with lag on my PC. I used to have the game from a burnt CD but it was deleted when my comp messed up. I got past the first couple levels in SP mode, and played MP a lot. About how long does the single player mode work if all I try to do is quickly zoom through it on easy (I'd go normal...but with my PC lag its like playing on Expert lol)

bread's done
Back