Good deals on Ninja Gaiden Black?

SLdK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Does anyone know of any good deals for Ninja Gaiden Black for the original xbox?
And for any owners: is it worth it to get Black over the original if you've never played it? Thanks!

Damn you could find it for $20, most places it like $30 new for it.

It pretty cool game, but only get it if you have an original xbox, there alot of problem playing it on the 360(Very long load time, skippy framerate, laggy Cutscene ecpecially the fmv video).

If you have a PS3, you should just get Ninja Gaidem Sigma(Which is a remake of ninja gaiden black/original).

[quote name='Liquidrmx']Damn you could find it for $20, most places it like $30 new for it.

It pretty cool game, but only get it if you have an original xbox, there alot of problem playing it on the 360(Very long load time, skippy framerate, laggy Cutscene ecpecially the fmv video).

If you have a PS3, you should just get Ninja Gaidem Sigma(Which is a remake of ninja gaiden black/original).[/QUOTE]

Damn, does the same go for the original Xbox Ninja Gaiden as well?

[quote name='Liquidrmx']Damn you could find it for $20, most places it like $30 new for it.

If you have a PS3, you should just get Ninja Gaidem Sigma(Which is a remake of ninja gaiden black/original).[/quote] It was used though. And I don't have a PS3 or original xbox. Dont really want to waste much money on it at all now that I learned of the issues playing it on the 360 :(

[quote name='SLdK']Does anyone know of any good deals for Ninja Gaiden Black for the original xbox?
And for any owners: is it worth it to get Black over the original if you've never played it? Thanks![/quote]

The only advantage Ninja Gaiden has over NGB is the 3 original NES games are unlockables. NGB has the arcade game as an unlockable, as well as tons of additional content, and more polished gameplay.

I played through NGB on my 360 and never noticed any issues. That was a few BC patches ago so maybe Microsoft broke something.

[quote name='mguiddy']I played through NGB on my 360 and never noticed any issues. That was a few BC patches ago so maybe Microsoft broke something.[/QUOTE]

I just played through it no issues either.

[quote name='mguiddy']I played through NGB on my 360 and never noticed any issues. That was a few BC patches ago so maybe Microsoft broke something.[/quote]

yeah it ran great for me on my 360. it looks better and loads faster, imo

Actually, I bought this game and Stubbs The Zombie for $15 total from someone who was about to trade them into Gamestop when I went on a mini vacation with a friend last June. I was checking out some GS stores in an area I'd been to, but mainly on businesss when I was on a strict schedule and couldn't really stop at them.

The guy was thankful I bought them and paid cash, though I only trumped GS's offers by $1-2 total.

I played through part of NGB, then realized how bad the camera was at times, so I stopped playing. If you want, I'd probably do it for like $7-8 shipped with no problems. I'll let you know on condition if you're interested, since I don't see myself really playing this anymore due to the issues with the camera.

And believe me, I wasn't alone, since my one buddy tried playing it and the camera had 'issues' for him too. So, it's definitely not just the way I was playing it.

I'm actually contemplating putting most of my last gen games up that I don't really play on my tradelist with the prices listed being my firm asking price for each. I just have to get around to it. I'm such a procrastinator.

bread's done
Back