Good deals on PSP-3000?

Bebpo

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Not looking for any pack-ins. Just the system itself. Not interested at the current $169.99, but at $150 or less would be. Also not willing to line up in person with 100 people for B&M BF sales. Looking for online sales.

Thanks!

That Hannah Montana one for $170 is the best I've seen so far. The game shops like GameStop and GameCrazy have already blown their Black Friday loads and put out all their deals. No PSP discounts there.

Keep an eye on Amazon and Walmart today and tomorrow. They're your best bet since they still have a lot of unrevealed deals. Amazon has a deal coming up in 7 hours from the time of this post with the description "Gaming on the go" as the hint so it might be what you're looking for.

Now that I think about it... it's probably for the PSP Go and not the PSP-3000... PSP Go... Gaming on the go... damn it Amazon :(

[quote name='Xizer']Now that I think about it... it's probably for the PSP Go and not the PSP-3000... PSP Go... Gaming on the go... damn it Amazon :([/QUOTE]
Not necessary PSP, last time it was a DS Lite

Closely watch Dell, especially when the Bing Gold Rush event kicks off. Current cash back rate is 5% but I am not sure if this will work for the PSP. Right now the PSP 3000 core system is only $149.99.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Check walmart. They've been putting some of the psp 3000 bundles on clearance for $139.[/QUOTE]
Walmart store or Walmart.com?

bread's done
Back