Good Dignified gaming keyboard/mouse suggestion

shosh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Does anyone have any recommendations on a good gaming keyboard and mouse? I'd like to have mechanical keys with a good precise mouse. I also rather not have a keyboard that looks like it broke off the deathstar either. Something low key and not from the fast and the furious.

A good deal would be ideal, but not necessary.

You can get a black widow from razer. Its cheaper without the led backlit keys. What kind of gaming do you do? Razer naga is great for wow/diablo.

You can get a black widow from razer. Its cheaper without the led backlit keys. What kind of gaming do you do? Razer naga is great for wow/diablo.
Backlit to me on a desktop seems like a waste. It is one thing for my laptop to have that option but my desktop? Eh.

I have the standard Black Widow keyboard (the only real difference between the models is the back-lighting) and then the DeathAdder wired mouse and I LOVE both of them.

I'd suggest the 2013 edition of the Naga. It's a redesign that makes the mouse itself as well as changing the thumb buttons to mechanical, so that you can actually *feel* when you've pressed it. I have the left handed edition myself. Trust me, it comes in real handy for FPSs. Keyboard wise, with I could help out. If you want space saving, as in a ten keyless one, there's the Cooler Master QuickFire series. They do make full size in it as well. Also, they sell them with your choice of Cherry blue/red/brown/green switches. I'm considering the CM QuickFire Rapid myself.

http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/category.php?category_by=0&category_id=1718&category_name=Keyboards

bread's done
Back