Good Find at gamestop for $56.67 ? (2 pics)

billyG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
One of the cases is slightly scuffed, but i have another to swap with it. All of the discs and manual are in like new/no imperfections at all condition.

Pics:

6ojvqr.jpg

6ojxg8.jpg

Nice score. Too bad that Rhapsody isn't complete though (I assume it isn't 'cause I saw you looking for the soundtrack disc in another thread).

Nice find but I think the Lunar SSC in mint condition that i picked up at Ebgames today for 35.99 (used my eb Edge card) is a little better

[quote name='Big Daddy Ant']Nice find but I think the Lunar SSC in mint condition that i picked up at Ebgames today for 35.99 (used my eb Edge card) is a little better[/QUOTE]

Rhapsody goes for 80-100 bucks on Ebay alone.

I think the OP's find was a bit better.

Plus that FFT is non-GH, which is semi hard to find.

[quote name='Graystone']Nice find. I hate those preplayed stickers though.[/QUOTE]

GS stickers are pretty easy to take off without leaving behind any residue. EB's are the ones that suck.

Yeah, his find poops all over your Lunar: SSSC find. Rhapsody would easily fetch $55-$60 on Ebay without the soundtrack. He could make his money back and have two free, great games if he so wanted. :)

A non-GH FFT went for $267 on ebay once. It was sealed, but still.

Nice find on the Rhapsody. I didn't quite care for Legend of Mana, however. They still have one around here for $10. I traded a copy in for a different game.

[quote name='Blade']A non-GH FFT went for $267 on ebay once. It was sealed, but still.

Nice find on the Rhapsody. I didn't quite care for Legend of Mana, however. They still have one around here for $10. I traded a copy in for a different game.[/QUOTE]
Are you serious?? I have that at home in a box somewhere, I thought it was worthless.... hope I didn't trade it in :\

[quote name='norkusa']Nice score. Too bad that Rhapsody isn't complete though (I assume it isn't 'cause I saw you looking for the soundtrack disc in another thread).[/QUOTE]
Yeah it is missing the soundtrack, but the game and manual are in mint condition.

How can you tell the difference between the original FFT and a FFT GH? I still have my old manual from FFT, but I don't have the original case and manual. I do have a GH copy of FFT, though.

Are the manuals the only difference?

I just looked at my FFT GH.. I think the cds are the same, but the back cover says greatest hits on it. Oh well, not like it really mattered.

Good deal! I found a non-GH copy of FF:Tactics a while back mint with instruction book and everything but the guy couldn't find the game in the drawer :bomb: I was not very happy.

How much is Lunar Silver Star Story worth? I saw it at a local GS for $29.99 but didn't check to see if it had a manual or what condition the discs were in.

Good score. I don't think I've ever seen Rhapsody in a store. I never really started looking until it was worth something, but still, that's a good find.

If you had scored this deal during a B2G1 free, then it'd be quite a hottie.

Best of luck finding the Soundtrack for Rhapsody.

bread's done
Back