Good Game Crazy Experience

willc23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Just wanted to pass on a good shopping experience I had yesterday at my local Game Crazy. I went in to pick up a power adapter for a Gamecube I picked up at the flea market ($14) and while I was there asked if they had a used Advance Wars DS in the store. The guy behind the counter immediately said no, no real surprise due to its scarcity around here, and rang me up on the power adapter. After I had left the store and got in my car, the same guy came running out and said that he did in fact have a used copy and asked if I still wanted it. I said sure and he rang me up at $14.99 which I believe is quite a bit cheaper than what it is going for used at EB/GS. Not quite as cheap as the lucky dogs that find it on clearance at KMart, but I am happy nonetheless.

I guess he probably could have checked the computer when I first asked, but I thought it was pretty cool that he came out to get me when he could have just sat there and blew it off.

BTW this store did not bat an eye on the earlier CC flip-fest, I ended up with about $130 in store credit. They have my used game buying and trading business from here on out.

I realy like my gamecrazy around here. Granted that the only gamestop in my area is like 50 miles away and I go there only if I have to. Anyway my gamecrazy employee guys pretty much know everyone by name like a couple days ago I went in the to buy powerstone for psp and he didnt even ask my name he just gave me the total after a few seconds on the computer!:D I was pretty surprised since I usually only go to gamecrazy for their halo 2 tourneys and about once ot twice a week. My only grouch about gamecrazy is somtimes their used game price and the trade in values. :whistle2:#

Anyway great thread about GC its the best! ( But cant ever stack up to the rhino games that was in my town for only a year:cry:)

my local gc is awesome, its 5 minutes away, all the employees are cool and really friendly.i have played mlb the bigs with them instore, they always talk to me about latest games

bread's done
Back