Good idea for a new forum category?

AlbinoNinja

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I always like sharing with people my idea/hearing people's ideas for games. Most of the time people are a bit reluctant to post their ideas. What does everyone think about adding a new category under the Video Game Discussions section where they can tell their ideas for games/tell how they would improve their favorite games and everyone else would criticize it, no matter how crazy it is!

I figured it wouldn't be too troublesome, seeing how quickly the moderator's lounge appeared/disappeared (great joke BTW, actually fell for it for a little while)

So, anyone think this is a good idea?

BTW, sorry to anyone in the industry who may be insulted by this idea (no idea why, I just remember Kick Man's Super Jop-Jop {A game someone posted in the portables forum} didnt go too well, although i forgot why). I just thought it would be a fun idea and, who knows, maybe someone has the next Katamari Damacacy tucked in their noggin.

NOTE: Save your ideas for the (potential) forum, if you wanna post something, please just praise/criticism/ideas

bread's done
Back