Good low priced Blu-Ray movies at inetvideo.com

Was The Mist any good? It's looked pretty interesting and I have yet to see it.

Some nice finds on there though. Thanks.

I am really tempted by The Mist and the Austin Powers set, but I really shouldn't be.

Damn all this when I'm trying to save money and have no more over time. It looks like they are cheaper then even amazon. However I'm still wating to hear from them on some HD DVDs I ordered that said they were ready to ship when i ordered them.

I loved The Mist. Of course, it was my favorite short story in the book (part of Stephen Kings Skeleton Crew) when I was younger (13-14 years ago) so it really means more to me than a regular viewer I think.

Haha ok, will do. The covers do look like the Canadian releases, but it doesn't look that bad honestly. The Mist simply says "Brume" underneath it, very small, which obviously means Mist in French. Others dont look like they have much, if any, either, at least on the front.

Nice find OP!! Im gonna hold off on this though, I've spent wayy too much money on blu rays the past two weeks.

I take it the website is based in Canada? There are a few movies I'd like to have but I don't want to have French and English all over the cover. As far as I can tell from looking at the pictures though, I don't see any French but I am afraid to order it and not get the exact cover pictured :(

Handi, deal's been up for a few weeks, but good service. Have ordered 100's of movies from them between HD DVD and Blu, and always had good experience. Enjoy your new additions!Yes, some box art is dual-as they distribute Canadian product(which sometimes means French language). If you're more concerned with price/value, however, they've had some good deals in the past.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']The Mist was awful.. stupid ending @_@[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah? I'm hearing mixed thoughts about the ending.

Hope it's better than you thought it was. ;)

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']The Mist was awful.. stupid ending @_@[/quote]
You're an idiot.

It has a fantastic ending. It's one of the few movies where I feel they did the ending better on film than in the book.

[quote name='handisnacks']You're an idiot.

It has a fantastic ending. It's one of the few movies where I feel they did the ending better on film than in the book.[/quote]

Yes, im an idiot because the ending was tacky and predictable. Omg im terrible. I watch more movies in a week than you have in your life :(

And props to calling me an idiot because I hated the ending to a terribly overrated movie.

Sorry had too... lool

internet_serious_mf_business.jpg

[quote name='handisnacks']You're an idiot.

It has a fantastic ending. It's one of the few movies where I feel they did the ending better on film than in the book.[/QUOTE]

I disagree. You're a jerk though.

Thanks op, picked up Dark City, No Country for Old Men, Shoot Em Up and Lucky Number Slevin.

As for the Mist the ending is predictable, but not bad.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon'] I watch more movies in a week than you have in your life :(

[/quote]
Let's see it!!! Let's have a showdown...you're collection VS. his...who has got the bigger "I'm a bigger waste of life" ... "Cause I got more spare time" ... "You're not nearly as cool because" .....:rofl::rofl:

~~~Seriously, this is CAG~~full of Hugs, Kisses, Support, Information and Friendly 'Good Game' ass slaps!!!!~~~~

Hell I'ma qoute myself that was sooo Notebook and moving...thanxs for the new Sig Jackasses!!!!

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Yes, im an idiot because the ending was tacky and predictable. Omg im terrible. I watch more movies in a week than you have in your life :([/quote]
picard.gif

edit- Wow so apparently people delete posts in these forums? Cool I guess? Wait no.

[quote name='handisnacks']
picard.gif

edit- Wow so apparently people delete posts in these forums? Cool I guess? Wait no.[/quote]

I found his "I watch more movies blah blah" line a bit stupid and immature but you started the slinging by calling him an idiot so just let that rest.

Thanks OP. I backed out of ordering during the amazon b2g1f since they jacked up their prices.

In for.

Halloween CE
Harold and Kumar GtWC
Mongol
No Country for Old Men
Pans Labyrinth
Shoot Em Up
The Host
The Mist CE

Not bad for $108 shipped.

I dont know why people hated the Mist ending. I liked it. I saw most of the ending coming then the last part just shocked me.

A not so hard and fast rule for figuring out which Blus have the bi-lingual cover is apparently that releases that don't add French audio tracks don't have to be bi-lingual and so usually are not. But it seems most Fox releases are bi-lingual so, just FYI. If it really bothers people though, you could just print your own covers of the US version. Still be cheaper than buying the US Blus.

The Mist's ending was great, though I was not a fan of the movie in general.

I bought No Country for Old Men, Run Fat Boy Run, and Semi-Pro Blu-rays. They look like the regular US releases.

[quote name='Megalith']Isn't this the place that sends you opened movies?[/QUOTE]

None of mine have arrived "opened" per se. I've also never received any non-US covers so hopefully that trend continues on this new order.

Has anyone ordered from this site before? Good products in general? I don't care about non-US covers that much or slow shipping really. Just want a solid product.

[quote name='Megalith']Isn't this the place that sends you opened movies?[/quote]

I think they sell used items too if thats what you mean.

I have placed three orders.

First order was Hairspray, Doomsday, Golden Compass and Rush Hour 3.
Rush Hour 3 did not have plastic wrap over it (but did have the security sticker). It was in mint condition otherwise. Hairspray and GC had slipcovers, as did Doomsday. Regular discs, but with the tiny canadian rating stickers over the u.s stuff.

Order 2: Diary of the Dead and Sex and the City. Diary of the Dead has a kick ass reversible sleeve with the English on one side and French on the other. Sex and the City was a one disc version (I didn't know they made a one disc blu version..but alas, they do).

Most Recent: Kill Bill vol. 1 and Austin Powers. KB has very small French text under the title on the cover and the back summary is in both languages (like a Wii game). AP collection has real Canadian ratings on it (no stickers) and is distributed by Alliance. Other than that, everything looks pretty kush.

Hope this helps someone..

Oh yeah, I bought each item under the pretext of NEW. Rush Hour 3 has been the only questionable one, but I really think it was just missing it's plastic wrap...but unused all the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tidwell']
Hope this helps someone..
[/quote]

Thanks! Picked up:
Silent Hill (think the weird visuals will look good in hi-def)
Memento (gf never saw it all the way through)
The Host (one of the great originals of the past couple of years)

I can't wait to see the weird covers. Excited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be in the minority but I kind of like the bi-lingual covers, I got the Kill bill 1 & 2 and sin city from amazon.ca a while back and actually put the french covers on the outside. also got silent hill from her, and it has the "different cover" but like someone said if the cover bothers you just re-print and enjoy the extra savings compared to amazon

[quote name='Megalith']Isn't this the place that sends you opened movies?[/quote]I had a couple of them show up as obviously not new. I did email them about it, and they sent me out replacements, though those weren't new. :wall:

I ended up piecing together what I needed from them between the two pairs of discs.

Those were two random occurrences, and I've made three orders with them with a total of 20 HD-DVDs and 5 BR's

Only the HD-DVD's were in the "new" state. The 5 BR's were new and sealed.

[quote name='shrike4242']
Only the HD-DVD's were in the "new" state. The 5 BR's were new and sealed.[/quote]

Just for my own clarification what is the difference between "new" state & 'new and sealed' in your post? Thanks.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']Just for my own clarification what is the difference between "new" state & 'new and sealed' in your post? Thanks.[/quote]"New" were HD-DVD's that weren't new, they were obviously used. Though, when I placed my order, they were all new items that I ordered.

The discs for the first one had fingerprints on the first disc, so it was obviously used. The 2nd disc of the second one was scratched due to the center lock breaking on the case and it was scratched to heck and back.

I emailed them about it and they shipped me out replacement discs. The replacements weren't new either, though they were good enough for my tastes, plus I managed to get a replacement 2-disc case for another movie that had a bad case.

All in all, it could have been a lot worse.

Again, that was two issues out of 20 HD-DVD's, though I think they handled it acceptably enough for me to not worry about it again in the future.

I ordered ten DVDs, and I would say eight of them were re-shrink wrapped. Though, I won't complain because they were about $3.50 each

[quote name='thenockmlb']I ordered ten DVDs, and I would say eight of them were re-shrink wrapped. Though, I won't complain because they were about $3.50 each[/quote]Both of the ones of mine that weren't 100% new were obviously re-shrunk. I noticed that immediately.

[quote name='ticalmc2k2']I really want Dark City but don't want any other movies. I just wish Amazon would drop the price on this.[/QUOTE]

I got mine from Amazon early after it came out for $11.99. With time it'll either drop again or be part of a possibly decent sale.

I'm having trouble figuring out what region they're actually selling---a few of those covers aren't even on DVD Aficionado, such as the Silent Hill one.

[quote name='Megalith']I'm having trouble figuring out what region they're actually selling---a few of those covers aren't even on DVD Aficionado, such as the Silent Hill one.[/quote]

Theyre canadian, should be region 1.

[quote name='Megalith']I'm having trouble figuring out what region they're actually selling---a few of those covers aren't even on DVD Aficionado, such as the Silent Hill one.[/quote]

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Theyre canadian, should be region 1.[/quote]They are region 1 discs.

bread's done
Back