Good Move Games?

TooPoor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
223 (100%)
Just got the move mayhem bundle at BBY, any good move titles going cheap now? Any advice would be appreciated.

I like the "Return the Move" game. Basically you take the move back to BBY and get your money back. It's pretty satisfying.

[quote name='ZForce915']I like the "Return the Move" game. Basically you take the move back to BBY and get your money back. It's pretty satisfying.[/QUOTE]

I really wish I had never purchased the Move. I have the bundle w/ Sports Champions and an extra Move controller.. I bet I haven't played it in over a year.

Any shooter on rails. Dead Space Extraction and House of the Dead Overkill are super fun. House of the Dead III is coming this winter, and the Resident Evil Umbrella shooters that were on Wii are coming to PS3 with Move support as well.

[quote name='VANDALHEART']the Resident Evil Umbrella shooters that were on Wii are coming to PS3 with Move support as well.[/QUOTE]

Literally the first I've heard of this. Found articles confirming it. Extremely excited now.

[quote name='VANDALHEART']Any shooter on rails. Dead Space Extraction and House of the Dead Overkill are super fun. House of the Dead III is coming this winter, and the Resident Evil Umbrella shooters that were on Wii are coming to PS3 with Move support as well.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, house of dead I am definetly getting, I believe two people can play locally? I just need 2 motion controllers no need for 2 navigation controllers right?

[quote name='VANDALHEART']Any shooter on rails. Dead Space Extraction and House of the Dead Overkill are super fun. House of the Dead III is coming this winter, and the Resident Evil Umbrella shooters that were on Wii are coming to PS3 with Move support as well.[/QUOTE]

All of these!

Also, if you can get Start The Party for $10, that's a decent party game. Heavy Rain has decent Move support/functionality as well.

I got Child of Eden, No More Heroes: Heroe's Paradise, and a few other Move enabled games but haven't got a chance to play them or use them with the Move yet.

Haven't used my move as much as I'd like either, but I'm looking forward to playing more Goldeneye and getting into Killzone 3 and Resistance 3 as well as the on rails shooters. This Sorcery game looks interesting too - have to see how it reviews.

I hate to say it since I am an avid PS3 supporter but the move sucks!!!
My wife bought Kinect for Xmas and that is so much more fun.
The only thing that Kinect doesn't do is shooters, and I don't even like how the move handles them, just my 2 cents though.

Dead Space Extraction is really good with the move.

I don't know if Dead Space 2 still comes with it, but if you can at least find a used copy of the limited edition DS2, Extraction comes on the disc, so you'll get two great games.

[quote name='dillonfan28']I hate to say it since I am an avid PS3 supporter but the move sucks!!!
My wife bought Kinect for Xmas and that is so much more fun.
The only thing that Kinect doesn't do is shooters, and I don't even like how the move handles them, just my 2 cents though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. That's the ONLY reason I have, even, the slightest inkling to get an Xbox. The Kinect. I have played my Move for 10 minutes, lmfao. Well, I beat that sword fighting game in Sports Champions, once, and it's been sitting ever since.

If PS3 gets full motion control and full games that use full motion control, it's a wrap. I should say, full body motion control without having to hold anything.

[quote name='TooPoor']Thanks, house of dead I am definetly getting, I believe two people can play locally? I just need 2 motion controllers no need for 2 navigation controllers right?[/QUOTE]

No need for Navi Controller on House of the Dead Overkill.

I Enjoy Tiger woods 12 with the move also.

The shoot. I got the demo it was cool. I am just waiting for it to be super cheap ($5) Because I am Super cheap :)

Child of Eden, Dead Space: Extraction, No More Heroes, and House Of The Dead: Overkill are pretty good, and I think you can get some of those games for under twenty dollars.

[quote name='gsr1379']No need for Navi Controller on House of the Dead Overkill.

I Enjoy Tiger woods 12 with the move also.

The shoot. I got the demo it was cool. I am just waiting for it to be super cheap ($5) Because I am Super cheap :)[/QUOTE]
Same here, the gripe I have with rail shooters is that they are so incredibly short. So sub 20 doesn't quite cut it for me.

bread's done
Back