Good N64 games

PapiChullo

CAGiversary!
I'm starting to play N64 again. And I was just wondering what some of the better games are for it. Some personal favorites.

Right now, I only have Mario 64, Paper Mario, Wheel of Fortune & Jeopardy.

Gretzky hockey was the game i credit to making me buy the n64 back when it was 149.99..just about any of the THQ wrestling games are fun..of course mario kart, mario golf, mario tennis.

Donkey Kong 64
Super Smash Bros
GOLDENEYE 007.
Star Fox 64
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Legend of Zelda: MM
Perfect Dark
Mario Tennis

Star Fox,

Mario party 3,

South Park (chef party) Not sure of the title off the top of my head its kinda like You don't know Jack but man is it funny.

I bought Turok 2 and Body Harvest this weekend for a few hundred pennies. Are these games any good?

I played a bit of Body Harvest last night. The graphics totally blow, but the concept of the game seems pretty cool.

blast corps is one of my favorites, high replay value
pokemon snap
goldeneye
diddy kong racing, 1player is a cool adventure mode, you have to drive to the races

Winback was an underrated game for the system... Great 3rd person shooter with lots of levels and bosses... Kinda like MGS is with all the bosses and everything. It was later remade for ps2 but wasn't as good.

If you liked Mario Kart, Diddy Kong Racing was a great one that was very similar but rather different at the same time(in a good way).

Bomberman 64 was a lot of fun(not bomberman HERO, though), the Quake games were good FPSs... Hmm... Banjo games are great(Kazooie and Tooie), Donkey Kong 64 was good. I loved the N64, I'm sure more will pop up later on..

Oh and Turok 2 is a great game, good pickup there.

-Adam

I was so happy last saturday when i picked up a copy of Goldeneye with box+ALL manuals for $5 at a flea market, all those shitty vendors wanetd like 25-30 for it out of box, no manuals. I also snagged a boxed Metal Gear for like $2 (no instructions), and traded it in to a dealer across the grounds for like $13. That was so much fun.

aside from the obvious Nintendo developed games...

BEETLE ADVENTURE RACING!!!!
very good racer that really needs a sequel (think SF rush with more varied level/track design
)

Thanks for all the recommendations. It is helping refresh my memory on some of the better games. If you have any more, just let me know.

Star Wars Rogue Leader, Space Station Silicon Valley (Great Wacky Shooter/Puzzler), Blaster Corps are three of the better N64 games that I have in my collection.

bread's done
Back