Good online games?

MrWazeleski

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Ok so i finally got my PS2 online, and i want to know some good games to get for playing online. Games i already have are ATV 2, THUG, and Madden 2005. I like most all genres and would appreciate some suggestions. Thanks

I've never played a rachet and clank game before, should i play the other ones before i get 3? Also how much does Rachet and Clank 3 cost?

[quote name='MrWazeleski']I've never played a rachet and clank game before, should i play the other ones before i get 3? Also how much does Rachet and Clank 3 cost?[/quote]

it is 40 retail, but you could use the cash for stash coupon (just use search to find the link) and knock down the price of a used copy to around 25.

The game is insanely fun. I was totally addicted to the beta, and while I have not bought the real game, I played 125 some odd games during the trial, and that was just one game type and two maps.

The game basically plays like Unreal tournament 2004, but with a smaller amount of people.

and I would recommend playing the others first if you are going to concetrate on the single player aspect more, but I would just skip them for now and get 3 as it has probably the most refined gameplay if you are more interested in an online game

Get Warhammer: Firewarrior, and Tribes. Both are fun FPS's. Also try and pik up Serious Sam, not that many people play on it sadly. If you like spy type stuff, get Syphon Filter Omega Strain, one of my favorite games.

How many people are usually online for ratchet and clank?

NBA Live 05 and ESPN NBA 2k5 are fun online. I used to play MK: D online but i dont think anyone plays it anymore.

SOCOM 2, of course. This is the flagship series of PS2 online. I also recommend Killzone, if you like your guns loud and explosive. If you're looking for a good online fighting game, check out Mortal Kombat Deceptions. It surprising plays smoothly online with assuming you and your opponent has a decent connection. TimeSplitters 3 is looking good, as is the new Champions of Everquest game, for the action adventure genre. Also, if you don't mind putting in a little work, you'll be able to play GT4 online using some LAN tunneling software (X-Link Kai). So, all hope is not lost. For the mean time, check out Burnout 3 and the Need For Speed Underground games. Also, if you don't already have a set, look into picking up a headset, especially for the team oriented shooting games. It adds a lot more to the experience.

bread's done
Back