Good Online Retailer for Fitness Products?

Lobsterjohnson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I'm looking for a good site that carries cheap fitness products, mainly vitamins and protein shakes. I'm really just looking for an alternative to GNC, as I've seen even ebay stores selling for less than GNC. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks!

I use ebay. Though GNC isn't that bad if you have their Gold Card and time your purchases correctly. Its more convenient when I'm low on whatever and don't want to go a few days without it. I also tend stock up when things are on sale.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Though GNC isn't that bad if you have their Gold Card and time your purchases correctly. [/quote]

Yeah that's what I normally do. It just blows when you run out of protein in the middle of the month since the 20% is only effective the first week of the month.

Reality's Fringe;4382078 said:
Nutraplanet.com is my favorite.: Great prices, reliable and fast shipping.

What specific brand are you looking for?

I use Pro-NOS right now. I can't find Pro-NOS on either site provided, though I bookmarked both. Before Pro-NOS I was using Isopure.

Yea I hate when that happens. I normally buy Optimum Nutrition Whey but one desperate time I settled for the GNC brand since it was on sale. Now I occasionally use half a scoop with my ON whey to mix flavors.

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']Yeah that's what I normally do. It just blows when you run out of protein in the middle of the month since the 20% is only effective the first week of the month.

I use Pro-NOS right now. I can't find Pro-NOS on either site provided, though I bookmarked both. Before Pro-NOS I was using Isopure.[/QUOTE]

Looks like a whey concentrate/iso blendwith some MCTs and carbs added, but it looks like the carbs are actually lactose from that creamer. Also, at $50 for 3lbs you're paying out the ass for a few servings.

If you're using this PWO, I'd recommend the following as a replacement:

Universal Nutrition- Torrent
Xtreme Forumlations- Relentless
Controlled Labs- Golden Finish

If you're using it as a snack or MRP I suggest:

Optimim Nutrition Nitrocore24
Cytosport Muscle Milk (flavors taste really, REALLY good)
Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']I'm looking for a good site that carries cheap fitness products, mainly vitamins and protein shakes. I'm really just looking for an alternative to GNC, as I've seen even ebay stores selling for less than GNC. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks![/QUOTE]

vitminworld its free to join and u get discounts

bread's done
Back