Good only on Wed & Thur- LE Pikachu Micro $99 (ship included) @ PokemonCenter.com

ctice44

CAGiversary!
I noticed some collectors online was interested in the Pikachu GameBoy Micro. Last I checked Play-Asia wanted $130 for it (before shipping)... and Lik-Sang doesn't offer it.

Well, Pokemoncenter.com normally runs the system for $110 (before shipping). I got an email tofay saying:
"Spring is in the air and we are kicking it off with some April showers of savings! From now until Thursday, you can save 20% on any purchase of $100 or more."
Which means you can get the Pikachu GameBoy Micro for $99 (after discount and shipping). THE DISCOUNT IS AUTOMATIC- THERE IS NO CODE TO TYPE IN. You do have to create an account, but when you check out you will see the discount.

http://www.pokemoncenter.com/bin/venda?ex=co_disp-view&invt=4411&bsref=pokemon

Merchandise Subtotal: $110.95
Total Discount: -$22.19
Shipping & Handling: $10.95
Total Before Tax: $121.90
Sales Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $99.71

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn it. I already have the Famicon (US) one. Does anyone know if they sell the pokemon faceplate?[/QUOTE]What's it matter? The faceplate on the Famicom Micro isn't removable. :p

[quote name='AtlusParker']What's it matter? The faceplate on the Famicom Micro isn't removable. :p[/quote]

Yes it is. Hell, I put a spare silver faceplate on it at times so it doesnt get scratched.

As for the actual question...no. So far only Black, Silver and Famicom are orderable.

i already bought the pikachu micro. cause i already have a DS and im gonna get a DS Lite. i dont have a micro, so i bought the pikachu one. i called up nintendo world store they said they sell the pikachu for $150.

they said they got the pink micro and some other color. they have the graphite DS for $180 they said.

Wow, I already have a 20th edition micro, but I think I might order this one since its so dam cool looking. Thanks OP.

Nice but I still thinking of the pokemon ds is better mainly because it can play both types of games. If it was size and looks, then definetly the micro.

Hey OP, great post.

I noticed something there at on the site.

I thought Nintendo was VERY specific about how the words "Game Boy" are written by retailers. Specifically there is supposed to be a space between Game and Boy.

Pretty weird for them to send out a press release a few years ago to retailers, and then have it wrong on their own website.

from the site>>>>>>

Pikachu GameBoy Micro
Exclusive Pokemon Product
Limited Pikachu GameBoy Micro Edition
Light and small; you can carry it everywhere you go

Nintendo's not as strict about the GameBoy thing anymore, and places can say GameBoy without the space. They were really strict last year about Gamecube, though. All signs were supposed to say GCN(Gamecube Nintendo) for the abbreviation not NGC(Nintendo Gamecube). I forget why, but if I can find my copy of the notice I'd post it.

Damn, it I cant help but think, I should have bought this one and then just purchased the Famicon faceplate from their site. Argh!

I want this and the Pokepark DS... but I think I will wait for a Pokepark DS LITE version that I hope will come out.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Will this be another limited edition micro available in stores, besides the Famicom one?[/quote]

Pokemon center exclusive as far as I can tell. I doubt they'd bring this one to normal retail.. A Yellow and Black one maybe, but not this particular one

Quick question... I remember reading somewhere that the faceplate on the Pikachu GBM is NOT removable... can anyone verify if it is or not?

[quote name='joshnickerson']Quick question... I remember reading somewhere that the faceplate on the Pikachu GBM is NOT removable... can anyone verify if it is or not?[/quote]

I would doubt it. They said the same thing about the 20th anniversary edition...or at least someone took "No exchangeable faceplates (included)" the wrong way.

[quote name='AtlusParker']What's it matter? The faceplate on the Famicom Micro isn't removable. :p[/QUOTE]
Yes it is.

I have one.

They only said it DOES NOT come with a removal tool.

If you order a faceplate on at Nintendo's online store you get a removal tool with order. Or you can buy one for $1.00.

I own the Famicom 20th edition USA GB micro, and YES YOU CAN REMOVE THE FACEPLATES just like with any other gb micro, i dunno why they put that notice in the packaging.. but they did. You can remove the plate with a paperclip or toothpicks by pressing it into those 2 little holes on the side of the micro. I put a flame faceplate on mine, yes the official nintendo one.

bread's done
Back