Good place for sunglasses?

prot0type

CAGiversary!
Basically, I'm looking for a Newegg.com version of an online Sunglasses shop. Or even if it's not specifically sunglasses, but a fairly large selection, decent prices and the occasional free shipping.

Its extremely weird that you would post this, i was thinking about where to get a new pair of glasses last night.

My mode of transportation for the next seven months is my motorcycle, so if anyone has any sunglasses they would suggest that would be great. Thanks!

Are you looking more for fashion sunglasses or optical grade with polarization?

If the latter, I'd try Sierra trading post or Campmor (I saw pair of Tifosi's there for as low as $29)-

I am partial to Costa del Mar but sunglasses are pretty specific for use these days, and at the rate I lose them; They are also expensive.

OP, i always buy my sg's on ebay. i like $120 polarized spy sg's and can get them for around $70 new from stores on ebay. try that...

Appreciate all the responses.

Yep, looking for polarized. There were a few maui jims I saw at Costco for a decent price compared to places I checked online, but unfortunately, Costco is out of stock and uncertain exactly when they'll get them again.

People actually pay more than dollar store prices for sunglasses? My one recent ex bought me a pair of Foster Grant polarized sunglasses for $2-3 from Big Lots, if that helps any of you out.

Kohols has decent glasses. I got some Filas ones for $3 after 50% discount and $10 off. They were $26 regular. I couldn't buy online as I too worried about the fit

bread's done
Back