Good Place to find rare games?

[quote name='banpeikun']check gamestop within 50 miles of a big city. you'll find 3-5 copies i'm sure.[/QUOTE]

>_> I live near SF... and so far my search = teh suckage. lol

Google.com-search-buy Disgaea

All you have to do, i'm sure one site will have it, not at a resonable price though(Your looking to pay anywhere from 55-80 anywhere you go)

[quote name='assasin4hire']Google.com-search-buy Disgaea

All you have to do, i'm sure one site will have it, not at a resonable price though(Your looking to pay anywhere from 55-80 anywhere you go)[/QUOTE]

... eesh x_x;

I'm hoping for around 50 (or less of course!).

Holy crap, I didn't realize the price of the game jumped to $80+!

Your best bet to wait until after Disgaea 2... by then, the hype should die down and so should the value of the first game.

You won't find it for less than $55 unless you find someone ignorant about the game.

Gamestop/EB have gotten smart about the game's price (just like Shadow Hearts). Disgaea is now $69.99 at most GS I've been to.

[quote name='raregamergirl']Did gamestop/ EB up the price for disgaea to $70? thats what it has on their site. Not sure if that means it is in store or not.[/quote]

Yes, it's the same in-store.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Check fye and their related stores. It's $14.99 used there I think.[/QUOTE]

I don't have any FYE's around me to my knowledge... bleh

I'll wait I guess. lol. *considering I can't even find the darn game... >_>*

[quote name='NightNinja7']I don't have any FYE's around me to my knowledge... bleh

I'll wait I guess. lol. *considering I can't even find the darn game... >_>*[/quote]

If you don't get it now your never going to get it...It's already as rare and suikoden 2

[quote name='xghostsniperx']You won't find it for less than $55 unless you find someone ignorant about the game.

Gamestop/EB have gotten smart about the game's price (just like Shadow Hearts). Disgaea is now $69.99 at most GS I've been to.[/QUOTE]

Which Shadow Hearts is now valuable. I see that the first one is now $40. They don't even have Shadow Hearts 2: Covenant online. Also, I thought Disgaea was reprinted? Why is it still so expensive. I still have an unopened copy of the first printing of the game bought way back many years ago. Bought it when it first came out during the TRU 2 for 1 and never got around to playing it.

[quote name='MadFlava']Which Shadow Hearts is now valuable. I see that the first one is now $40. They don't even have Shadow Hearts 2: Covenant online. Also, I thought Disgaea was reprinted? Why is it still so expensive. I still have an unopened copy of the first printing of the game bought way back many years ago. Bought it when it first came out during the TRU 2 for 1 and never got around to playing it.[/quote]

Supply and demand. A lot of people want to play Disgaea, there aren't enough copies out to meet the demand. There still aren't enough copies to go around, even with the reprints.

[quote name='raregamergirl']Did gamestop/ EB up the price for disgaea to $70? thats what it has on their site. Not sure if that means it is in store or not.[/quote]

They raised the price again? What the hell? Why don't they just turn their whole business into an ebay business. This merger sucks.

[quote name='schuerm26']They raised the price again? What the hell? Why don't they just turn their whole business into an ebay business. This merger sucks.[/QUOTE]

I just noticed that they raised it... and its in BACK ORDER!

wth!? x_x; bleh...

[quote name='NightNinja7']I just noticed that they raised it... and its in BACK ORDER!

wth!? x_x; bleh...[/quote]

It's back ordered because most people will buy it from GS for $70, play it, beat it, then sell it on ebay for $80

[quote name='assasin4hire']It's back ordered because most people will buy it from GS for $70, play it, beat it, then sell it on ebay for $80[/QUOTE]

ah... bleh... I really don't want to resort to ebay... x_x;

[quote name='NightNinja7']ah... bleh... I really don't want to resort to ebay... x_x;[/QUOTE]

I know the prices are outrageous for a complete copy. Man, I wonder how much my unopened copy of Disgaea would go for? Since it was bought back when it first came out it has one of those sticker seals at the top.

One thing I hate is how Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth came out and the prices of the PS1 version are still averaging $100. Goodness, I guess that what happens when you make a shoddy version on the PSP that doesn't play as well as the PS1 original.

[quote name='assasin4hire']If you don't get it now your never going to get it...It's already as rare and suikoden 2[/QUOTE]

That's an oxymoron. Suikoden II isn't that hard to find, just expensive.

IIRC, Disgea had no less than 3 different print runs. So finding a copy won't be difficult, it'll just set you back a lot when you do. There is almost always a copy for sale at the local GS whenever I'm there. Nobody will buy it though because it's too damn expensive.

[quote name='norkusa']That's an oxymoron. Suikoden II isn't that hard to find, just expensive.

IIRC, Disgea had no less than 3 different print runs. So finding a copy won't be difficult, it'll just set you back a lot when you do. There is almost always a copy for sale at the local GS whenever I'm there. Nobody will buy it though because it's too damn expensive.[/QUOTE]

lol. it is expensive. x_x;

And the unopened copies.... I've seen it for around 170 -_-; on amazon/ebay

[quote name='norkusa']That's an oxymoron. Suikoden II isn't that hard to find, just expensive.

IIRC, Disgea had no less than 3 different print runs. So finding a copy won't be difficult, it'll just set you back a lot when you do. There is almost always a copy for sale at the local GS whenever I'm there. Nobody will buy it though because it's too damn expensive.[/quote]

If you find a copy of sukioden 2 in your local Gamestop you must've used a time machine, because GS doesn't sell PS1 games anymore

[quote name='assasin4hire']If you find a copy of sukioden 2 in your local Gamestop you must've used a time machine, because GS doesn't sell PS1 games anymore[/quote]some of them still do. the ones around here consolidated ps1 stock into certain stores

[quote name='banpeikun']some of them still do. the ones around here consolidated ps1 stock into certain stores[/quote]

Lucky >.< The GS's round here stopped carrying them about eight or nine months ago

bread's done
Back