Good place to get an AC Adapter for a Dell laptop?

RenoTurk11

CAGiversary!
Hey guys,

I have already gone through 3 of the adapters over a 5 year span for my Dell Inspiron 1100 laptop by ordering through Dell directly (not using another vendor). Right now I'm using battery power and trying to find a reputable site to order from that is cheap and can ship it reasonably fast. Does anyone know of a place?

Thanks guys.

EDIT: Let me add that some of the ones I've come across online do not work with the 1100 model since Dell are jerkoffs and try to make their customers use their own adapters. If I cannot find an adapter that is able to work, I may just buy a new brand of computer since I hate Dell.

I have had to get a new power cord due to it breaking in one way or another and I take good care of my electronics. It burns me up and I want to try another option.

Thanks guys. Any ebay shop/people recommendations? I've read some non-Dell adapters (Even if they are identical to the ones the Dell make) don't work because Dell blocks them from enabling the battery to charge. You guys hear of this or know if this is true? I don't want to end up with a non-working one, lol.

bread's done
Back