Good place to get DVDs?

CrushEm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I'm fairly new to the forums and CAG but im just wondering where a good place is to buy DVDs? To be more specific, my sister loves the show House so I would love to find a good place to buy the season's on DVD for her birthday. Thanks for any info! :)

Futureshop and BestBuy have seasons of House for about $50+ per season. I'd check Wal-mart; they have a lot of DVD seasons for pretty cheap, although I'm not sure House is one of them.

You should check Amazon, they tend to have really good prices. Especially if you are willing to buy used.

Do NOT buy House at Future Shop or Best Buy or anything. My brother bought them for $50 a season too. Amazon and DeepDiscount both had them for about $15 - $20 each last month. They both ship to Canada. Unless your sister's birthday is coming up really quick, I'd wait and hope for a sale.

Yeah, unless theres a crazy sale or you can't wait, US places like Amazon are your best bet. Especially if you get enough to justify shipping and customs.

It'll really depend on customs and such, but Amazon.ca and Futureshop/Bestbuy are your best Canadian choices.

I personally use FS/Amazon unless I have a mass order or an anime purchase, which is almost always through Rightstuf.

Great! Thanks for the suggestions. My sister's birthday isn't until the end of the month so hopefully a good deal will come up by then. I find all the seasons are going for ~$50/season on the sites listed so I guess I'll have to wait to find a deal or have to bite the bullet and pay the $50 :(

bread's done
Back