Good places for used games

lawhorns04

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Other than ebay or craigslist, does anyone have any good suggestions to get some used DS games? I'm looking for the castlevania games and resident evil. I tried to search for it, but my computer just hung on searches. Thanks for the help.

I know eb sells them, but from my experience, I could buy the new ones for only a few dollars more. I was just wondering if anyone found a place that had good deals on used ds games.

I always check half.com (which has a nice wishlist feature that will email you when a game you want drops below a price you specify), and the amazon.com marketplace.

DS games are expensive used though. I finally broke down and just bought RE new for $10.

Oh yeah, and Gamefly has some good sales too. (see the thread in the deals forum).

I tend to not buy mucg at EB/GS unless I see something rare. But whenever they have a B2G1free sale I go nuts. With the membership card you can get 43% off of each game if you get all 3 the same price. I think I picked up 12 DS games at the last sale.

[quote name='lawhorns04']How often are those sales at EB?[/quote]

I would say every 3 months or so. The last one was in December I think. Im hoping they have one soon to clear out old stock and make room for new-gen games and products.

Keep checking the deals forum here, cos someone usually starts a thread about the sale before it starts.

bread's done
Back