Good places to get a mp3 player

ehwhoknows

CAG Veteran
So instead of looking for recommendations for a mp3 player, I was wondering what are some good sites or stores to get them from? I'm sure Amazon and NewEgg probably have a lot to offer, but I wonder if there are any hidden gems that some of you guys might be aware of.

Thanks in advance.

[quote name='ehwhoknows']So instead of looking for recommendations for a mp3 player, I was wondering what are some good sites or stores to get them from? I'm sure Amazon and NewEgg probably have a lot to offer, but I wonder if there are any hidden gems that some of you guys might be aware of.

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

id just stick with newegg since mp3 players are hard to find a deal on. Id check fatwallet tho, and see what you can find,.

I've been looking for a place that sells 1GB Ipod Shuffles now that they've dropped to $100. It seems the only place around here that has them is Target and it is still $140 there. I suppose I could buy it online but I'm worried about having to return it if there are any problems. I'll check Circuit City if I can find one around here. Anyone know of any other B&M places?

bread's done
Back