Good price for a 60 gig?

Strife025

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I can get a 60 gig PS3 for 339.50 + 30 Shipping. It's refurbished but tested working and only has minor visual damage to the casing.

Seem like a good deal, good enough where if I bought 2 I could sell the other for a bit of profit? Not sure what 60 gigs are going for exactly since ebay seems to be all over the place.

I think you answered your own question there. 60GB units are all over the place right now. With the gamefunk deals going on currently, I don't think it'd be worthwhile to get a second to sell. I imagine at most you will offset the cost by $30.

Basically, there is a lot more to lose than to gain.

I meant the prices are all over the place, some have sold for $450-$500.

It's a good deal for just one though for myself right, like there's really no better deals out there. How much is it on gamefunk? I only see a 40 gig version.

This 60 gig on ebay for example is ending soon and is at $425 http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-PlayStatio...ryZ62054QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Edit: Nvm found the gamefunk one, $388 shipped it looks like. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on one of these for myself, hard to find a better deal.

my friend here sold his for 350 and thats with oblivion and extra controller with HDMI cables, whats funny is..he was a ps fanboy to the max. lol the day after he sold it i told him "yeah man i heard theyre going for $700.00+ USD in japan(but in yen you know)" he got mad lol and regrets it. I think its a good price thu

Good price, I just picked up a 40gb on ebay for $340 taxed and shipped. I would have preferred to buy it from Gamefunk as they have a presence here but due to the lack of a deal went with Worlds Best Deals, off ebay. I noticed that they sell their units for less on their own website, if you wanna save $5-10 since your helping them avoid the fees.

Yea there's a ton of pretty good deals for 40 gigs out there, I wanted backwards compatibility for my library of ps2 games so I refused to get anything but the 60 gig.

And damn at selling one for $350 with extras, anyone would have jumped on that deal :eek:

[quote name='seen']Good price, I just picked up a 40gb on ebay for $340 taxed and shipped. I would have preferred to buy it from Gamefunk as they have a presence here but due to the lack of a deal went with Worlds Best Deals, off ebay. I noticed that they sell their units for less on their own website, if you wanna save $5-10 since your helping them avoid the fees.[/QUOTE]

Is that site reliable?

If so, I'm gonna order a 40 GB from there come friday

Yes that website is reliable. I have had friends buy consoles from them in the past over ebay, and they've had great experience. After I made the purchase I was like "damn, could have saved $5 if I had bought from their website. $309.90, 24.95 shipping, no tax for me!

Actually, I think the $388 Gamefunk deal is before shipping costs. I know when it was at the price it was prior(about 9 dollars off), the total came to just over $400 shipped($401 something) to my door.

I just can't pull the trigger on a used system at what is only $100 off normal retail for a BC model(referring to the now pulled 80gb models). Don't get me wrong, most who bought from Gamefunk said they received systems which looked barely used, but knowing my luck I'd get one that someone abused the piss out of and it'd last me 2 months and die.

bread's done
Back