is this a good price for a n64

[quote name='doctor lollypop']for $43 bucks

N64 + 2 original controllers and box

blitz 2000
1080 snowboarding
wave race 64
Pokemon snap

is this a good price for a n64[/QUOTE]
Checked ebay they're going for 29.99 to 40.00 with games and controllers.

[quote name='mrx001']Checked ebay they're going for 29.99 to 40.00 with games and controllers.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but which games, and how many controllers? I could see paying $40 if it came with 3 or 4 controllers, and a better selection of games, but I wouldn't pay more than $20 - $25 for what OP has listed, $15 for the console, $10 for the controller, and nothing for the games.

It all depends on what condition the system, games, etc. are in. If the system, box, and controllers are all in good shape, I could see paying $20-30 for the hardware alone. Does it have an Expansion Pak installed? If so, that's an extra $5 value.

The sports game is worthless, but I could see paying as much as $5 each for the other titles if they're in decent condition (carts aren't all scratched up, written on with marker pens, etc.).

The N64 hardware and software held their value back in the day but have dropped significantly in value since then. Unless you just really, really have to own an N64, don't feel that you need to pay a premium to get one.

Heck, if you lived anywhere near me, I'd be happy to give you a worn but working N64 system free of charge.

I would pay that much only if it were a red or orange console in nice condition with some decent games. I actually picked up two plain black N64s once for $15. Just be patient and look locally, you're going to pay a premium online.

bread's done
Back