Good Price on a Used Xbox 360?

prisonerac

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I am planning on buying a used Xbox 360 from one of my friends. He owns a premium and wants to upgrade to an elite. Since he lives right across the street I can hopefully take advantage of the 3 year warrenty. My question is what is a good price? I was thinking $250, should I say a lower price or should I shop around. What are your guy's opinions?

when my friend upgraded to an elite, I gave him $250 for his old premium. But that was before the price cut, so if I did it today I'd probably only offer him $200.

[quote name='Puffa469']when my friend upgraded to an elite, I gave him $250 for his old premium. But that was before the price cut, so if I did it today I'd probably only offer him $200.[/quote]

agreed- $250 is too much for a used premium.

[quote name='prisonerac']Thanks for the replies. I think I will lower my offer.[/quote]

The reason I offered $250 for my friends premium last month was the fact that $250 is exactly what EB/GS was offering for premium trade-ins. Im betting that they have lowered that amount due to the price cut.

[quote name='Puffa469']The reason I offered $250 for my friends premium last month was the fact that $250 is exactly what EB/GS was offering for premium trade-ins. Im betting that they have lowered that amount due to the price cut.[/quote]

That and Gamestop has probably received many Premiums from gamers wanting to upgrade to the elite. I doubt they would offer that much today. I'd go with $200 as well.

bread's done
Back