Good PS3 Headset

[quote name='advanced']I'd like in on this too. I'd prefer Bluetooth and not wired, but I'll take what I can get.[/QUOTE]

I heard you can plung in a camera and use the camera microphone.

FYE is supposedly clearancing out the Socom Confrontation bundles with the official Sony BT headset with them for $24.99-$29.99, though the price is YMMV as usual.

Or....if you don't mind a used headset, you could pick up the Socom PS2 USB headset for $9.99 from Gamestop. If you have some spare earpads lying around, that's all you really need to change out and they work pretty decent for the money.

My suggestion is try to find the official sony bluetooth headset bundled with a game. SOCOM and Endwar come to mind. I saw the socom bundle back in august at my target on clearance. I think it was $20. use the search bar in the upper right hand of the page here and search in forums for those games and you might get some direction. Its an excellent quality headset that has extra features that you will not find on non sony headsets. Also, the warhawk bundle, if you can find it, has a very good jabra headset. Its probably $10 by now. Good luck!

I had two of the Jabras from two seperate Warhawk bundles I picked up and I hated those in-ear ones.

If the OP wants another option, Kmart is selling a Logitech Vantage over the ear Bluetooth headset for $32. It's been on clearance forever.

[quote name='joeboosauce']My suggestion is try to find the official sony bluetooth headset bundled with a game. SOCOM and Endwar come to mind. I saw the socom bundle back in august at my target on clearance. I think it was $20. use the search bar in the upper right hand of the page here and search in forums for those games and you might get some direction. Its an excellent quality headset that has extra features that you will not find on non sony headsets. Also, the warhawk bundle, if you can find it, has a very good jabra headset. Its probably $10 by now. Good luck![/QUOTE]
where can i buy the jabra for 10?

If you went to Sears and they had a Warhawk bundle sitting in the case, it should be $10(or cheaper) by now and the bundle includes the Jabra headset. I had two of them on my tradelist at one point, but since no one was biting on them I traded them into Gamestop for $6.25 each.

i saw that in the sears thread a long time ago, but like a lot of the things in the sears thread they weren't there. i also have no FYE in my area and the kmart near me closed down.

That's some rotten luck then, since I was able to find a mispriced Warhawk bundle with the Jabra still wrapped in plastic at FYE AND one of the Sears $10 bundles of the same game.

If you don't mind wired though, any USB headset will work with the PS3.

bread's done
Back