Good reason not to fall asleep during your flight

I gotta say, if she woke up 20 mins before the plane was landing Id like to think that everyone else was somewhat getting ready as well and somebody HAD to have seen something..but thats just me.

[quote name='GBmanNC']Why the hell is she suing the airline? Shouldn't she be suing the guy that spooged on her face?[/quote]

Deep pockets. The masterbater doesn't have as much money as the airline.

[quote name='lordwow']This makes me feel great about the red-eye I'm taking on Tuesday night.[/QUOTE]

Nothing like taking the red eye and waking up to the "one eye"

This must have been a charity flight for the blind because I can't fathom a group of people being this fucking dumb.

[quote name='chakan']Let me repeat that. Ejaculating on a woman in a public place without her consent in front of her two year old daughter is a fucking misdemeanor.[/QUOTE]

You gotta love the justice system!! :D:applause:

[quote name='omgu8myrice']i hope they find his bottle of lotion, and use it against him as evidence[/quote]

Not likely...the TSA probably confiscated it pre-flight for fear of it being a flammable/combustible substance/liquid.

Little did they know he packed his own com-BUST-A-NUT-ible substance.

[quote name='TC']This must have been a charity flight for the blind because I can't fathom a group of people being this fucking dumb.

You gotta love the justice system!! :D:applause:[/quote]

And by comparison, if you get pulled over anywhere in AZ while going 20+ mph over the limit it's an instant felony.

[quote name='zewone']For some reason I lost it at "verified the semen in her hair."[/quote]
Seriously. I nearly got kicked out of the library because of how loud I was laughing at that.

Wow.

bread's done
Back