Good Site for a guide on bulding a Gaming PC?

stevez0r

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for a guide that will walk through some of the steps of building a gaming pc, does anyone know any good sites? I might have to turn to bulding a PC for dummies, please don't let me go that way.

Is there a "for dummies" book? If so, that line tends to be pretty good, it would probably be a very good reference. The Cobol one I bought was better than my textbook :D

Anandtech does guides as for what to buy at different price points, but I'm not sure they have a build guide or not.

Are you looking for input specifically on gaming components, or is this the 1st time you've ever built / in need of the most basic knowledge as well as gaming-specific?

[quote name='johnnypark']Are you looking for input specifically on gaming components, or is this the 1st time you've ever built / in need of the most basic knowledge as well as gaming-specific?[/quote]This is the 1st time ever I'll build a PC need all the help I can get. I know that I'm going with the Intel Core Duo 6400. I'm trying to decide what MoBo to get next.

Personally I'd recommend Intel boards, 'cause they're stable and super reliable from my experience. Downside is they don't overclock, if you care about that.

bread's done
Back