Good way to sell old Wii remotes?

PoindeJ

CAGiversary!
Has anybody found a good place to get halfway decent prices for selling old Wii remotes? I'd really like to upgrade to remotes with MotionPlus (particularly the new Mario and Luigi-themed ones coming out soon), but I have no need for extra controllers lying around and could use the cash. I'd probably part with my existing old controllers (and their MotionPlus accessories) for $15-20, but I can't find a good way of doing this (other than eBay, which is just a hassle).

Suggestions?

I know you deem eBay as a hassle, but it really is the best place to sell common items like that.  You can bundle them up two to a lot, and if they are in good shape, probably get around $25 (thats including the shipping as well as item price).  They would still be light enough (if you didn't include the batteries) to ship via First Class USPS, so even after shipping fees and eBay / Paypal fees, still about $18-20 profit for two remotes.

Single remotes would go for about $12-15 each before fees, but having to pay an additional shipping costs would probably be better just to bundle two together.  Either way, I would suggest making a Buy it Now listing on there with a decent pic, set a price (closer to your higher end asking price), and see how many views / watches you get.

Personally I think selling on Craigslist is much more of a hassle than eBay, but to each his own.

Yeah, fair enough -- okay, eBay may be what I go with. Depending on how badly I need those Mario and Luigi remotes. Bundling together makes sense. Anyway thanks for the responses.

bread's done
Back