Good XBLA games for 2 local & 2 live players?

badger

CAG Veteran
I'm looking for fun XBLA games that me and my wife can play against another couple over live, so all 4 of us are playing, but two are local on each console.

Are there any games that you can do this with? It is hard to tell from the xbox page or the demos.

My guess is that you might be able to do this with
* worms
* bomberman
* doom
* carcasonne
Can anyone confirm?

Any other recommendations? We're after something fairly simple to control as my wife is not a hardcore gamers - i.e. a max of 2 buttons or so!

Cheers!

[quote name='knightsdwn']Aegis Wing. It's free to boot.[/quote]

nice idea, but unfortunately it's only available in north america!

Catle Crashers! N+! Those two are endless fun! Half the fun of N+ IS dying, comedy for sure!

[quote name='badger']nice idea, but unfortunately it's only available in north america![/quote]
Do what we do - make an international account! ;)

Don't think you can do that with Doom. You could do it with caracassone, but it's only two player so you'd basically just be playing as one on each end, or taking turns.

[quote name='JJSP']Do what we do - make an international account! ;)[/quote]

aha - thanks! Time for me to RTFF!

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Streets of Rage 2. One of my favs[/quote]

I think streets of rage 2 is only two player (according to xbox.com) so doesn't quite fit the bill

[quote name='JJSP']Do what we do - make an international account! ;)[/quote]
Thanks for the tip ;) Going to try that in a bit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my sister have played Bomberman on live together against other players. I don't recall any other game giving us the same option.

I know we have tried playing Carcassone together, but its not possible.

I would also like to know of full retail games which let you play with a friend on one console, against other live players.

bread's done
Back